Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Once Glenn plays and looks like **** the fans will be done with norvel. Zero QB development. The whole QB whispered narrative will be gone. The tears will be glorious.
I think my favorite thing about this is that Emory made his first ever start as a true freshman against Clemson and came away with a win. Brock has been there for three years now, and let’s just wait and see how he does

Once Glenn plays and looks like **** the fans will be done with norvel. Zero QB development. The whole QB whispered narrative will be gone. The tears will be glorious.
Glenn reminds me of a poor man's cade klubnik, maybe he brings some scrappiness and scrambling ability but he hasn't shown anything

Hey bartender, Jobu needs a refill.

I think my favorite thing about this is that Emory made his first ever start as a true freshman against Clemson and came away with a win. Brock has been there for three years now, and let’s just wait and see how he does
Yea Norvell has to be bailed out by a magical eval. And I don’t think he has that right now. He basically has to look for lower rated qbs and see who hits and then can take all the credit. (Every HC does it)

Advertisement

One guy ran with him HAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

bruh they aint even trying to hide it. And as someone else mentioned this is an oldddd team. Basically the entire OL is 5th year seniors. They have recruited like **** at the position so to fix it next year whats the play? Hit the portal hard AGAIN? I mean maybe they catch lightning in a bottle but I really dont see how they are better next year which is hard to imagine because I also have a tough time trying to imagine them somehow worse?

They burned his RS though. Unless the 4 game rule doesn't apply to injuries.

In this case, he'd be done with his college career unless they actually intend for him to come back later this season.

I pray to Jesus and Moses that the NCAA grants DJU a medical redshirt so that he can continue his studies at F$U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
bruh they aint even trying to hide it. And as someone else mentioned this is an oldddd team. Basically the entire OL is 5th year seniors. They have recruited like **** at the position so to fix it next year whats the play? Hit the portal hard AGAIN? I mean maybe they catch lightning in a bottle but I really dont see how they are better next year which is hard to imagine because I also have a tough time trying to imagine them somehow worse?
Even hitting the portal hard, who the **** wants to go there and play for that ****show? Certainly not someone looking to ball out for NFL scouts, as they will look like a slapped ***. This disaster isn't going away anytime soon.

Advertisement
They really didn’t.

Cal had more yards and first downs. Significantly more.

They had first at 10 at the fsu 15 and got 3.
Had a first and 10 at the fsu 13 and got 0 (missed a 36 yard FG)
Had a first an 10 at the FSU 12 and got 0 (missed a 38 yard FG)
Had a first and 10 at the FSU 17 and got 0 (stopped to end the game)

That’s how you lose.
Well they won't have that problem when they play us, seeing how every kicker we play turns into Sebastian Janikowski and is automatic inside of 60, lol

Advertisement
Back