Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

This is so stupid and a reflection of a lot of their fanbase.
Snitching for possible point shaving/gambling is and invitation for long term investigation and huge as LOIC charge from the ncaa.

Which would literally put that program behind at least 5 years regardless who’s coaching. It would make that program have the equivalent of herpes. No one will touch it

There's a rumor floating around on their boards, that their mods haven't been able to confirm or debunk, that DJU is done for the season on account of injuries. TBD if that's true.
Trying to save face so Big Dave doesn't blow up on the socials on them. This is a way for them to "shut down" DJ without making it seem like a benching.

Advertisement
John Candy Reaction GIF

Lost in all the hate for DJ and Norvell is the fact that FSU’s weakest link is their offensive line. And their supposed best assistant is the OL coach. Norvell signed DJU under the guise that they would lean on the run game and not have to rely on DJ to win them games. He must have been smoking the same crack that the writers who pick the preseason all ACC teams were smoking because his offensive line is ***. They were *** last year and now without Travis to bail them out play after play, their true *** nature is being exposed They were very average running the ball last year and that was with a dangerous passer and NFL prospects at WR to take the load off them. FSU will continue to struggle to score because they built their offense around having a good line but their line sucks. They don’t have a plan B.

Completely correct.

Remember, this is the SAME offensive line that was touted as one of the best and most experienced IN THE COUNTRY based on the number of starts they had previously at F$U or another P5 school.

And this is the SAME OC/OL coach who was supposed to be their ace recruiter (got suspended for it) and ace coach.

So, yeah, I think the F$U corches and writers and fans were ALL FULL OF **** when they lied to themselves and the world about how good F$U was going to be this year.

They have talent.

They have NO chemistry or cohesiveness or strategy or playcalling or development or skill-building or heart, though.

Advertisement
Where is the $$$ for that coming from?
https://www.reddit.com /r/ CFB/comments/16b0ibt/florida_state_to_discuss_275_million_renovation/?rdt=39450

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish we would play FSU before Clemson plays them. Both us and Clemson are licking our chops to get back at these frauds. Dabo hates FSU just as much as he hates us. They outplayed FSU last year but had that killer turnover that gifted FSU a touchdown. Still had the chance to win and their kicker missed a chip shot FG with less than 2 minutes left.

I'm sure Dabo and the players have this game marked on their calendars. I hate Dabo, but he might put a Golden style beatdown on Norvell before Mario gets the chance.
Mario should see it as a challenge and do them one better.

Oh Yeah Smile GIF

I’ve watched majority of their games this year. It’s actually entertaining how bad they are. DJU out for the year, they may actually be worse, if that’s possible. Clemson might win by 50.

Side note, how did they beat Cal

I’ve watched majority of their games this year. It’s actually entertaining how bad they are. DJU out for the year, they may actually be worse, if that’s possible. Clemson might win by 50.

Side note, how did they beat Cal

They really didn’t.

Cal had more yards and first downs. Significantly more.

They had first at 10 at the fsu 15 and got 3.
Had a first and 10 at the fsu 13 and got 0 (missed a 36 yard FG)
Had a first an 10 at the FSU 12 and got 0 (missed a 38 yard FG)
Had a first and 10 at the FSU 17 and got 0 (stopped to end the game)

That’s how you lose.

Advertisement
Back