Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

IMG_0669.png

Advertisement
I have wandered through the cruel wasteland of the CFB wilderness for 20 years. Now, I have come to the edge of the promised land, and--behold--my enemies are in such disarray that not only do their spears sail harmlessly far from any target, they gaze at their own flaccid manhood in bewilderment. What days of glory might lay ahead?

Remember the off season press this team got? Best team in the ACC. Best defensive line in the country.

Life is good right now.
Yep, the press and pundits had them:
Best team in ACC
Best defensive line in country
Best offensive line in ACC
Best secondary in ACC

Their dumb *** fans also had them:
Best receiving core in ACC (can't fathom those idiots actually believed this)
Strongest and fastest team in ACC (This was more on stupid prison Mike for saying this)
Best running back core in ACC (another head scratcher why those morons actually believed this for one second)

Advertisement
They got back coach Adkins yesterday. We will see if he changes anything for them. He is certainly their best assistant. If DJ is starting again, you have a bad QB going against a bad DB's group. Good times!

They got back coach Adkins yesterday. We will see if he changes anything for them. He is certainly their best assistant. If DJ is starting again, you have a bad QB going against a bad DB's group. Good times!
I believe bud elliot has said he's been coaching at practice, just suspended for games, the masses hate him right now for not developing anyone even though he was praised years prior

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the reality is that FSU probably needs to double its NIL spend the year to right the ship. They need a portal QB next year and heavy investment now in high school players to attempt to make some late, overwhelming outbids. Or skip the portal and use most of their NIL to go after high school kids and “resign” core existing players. Consider 2025 a rebuilding year where they try to develop a new OL and get Luke up and running as their QB.

So….basically Norvell’s year 0 = year 5

I think the reality is that FSU probably needs to double its NIL spend the year to right the ship. They need a portal QB next year and heavy investment now in high school players to attempt to make some late, overwhelming outbids. Or skip the portal and use most of their NIL to go after high school kids and “resign” core existing players. Consider 2025 a rebuilding year where they try to develop a new OL and get Luke up and running as their QB.

The portal and NIL has really changed how quickly teams can turn things around. I think with a really good portal QB and a few key OL, they’ll probably be in ok shape (ie 7-8 wins). But they really need to hit a home run with their qb to get that bc depth in general is suspect.

Next year will be tough for them. They lose virtually every starter on a team where reserves aren’t getting meaningful snaps.

Their fans tout Kromenhoek as really good but idk

Advertisement
Back