Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Dear FSU fans,

The “snub” is not an excuse for why you suck. We once got snubbed in 2000 after beating you and getting screwed out of the national championship. We responded by kicking Florida’s *** on Bourbon Street and then on the field. None of our players opted out. We then won the title the next year and were robbed in the title game the year after that. So shut your **** mouth because your team responded like a little ***** instead of like an actual unconquered champion.

Sincerely,
Canes fans everywhere

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dear FSU fans,

The “snub” is not an excuse for why you suck. We once got snubbed in 2000 after beating you and getting screwed out the national championship. We responded by kicking Florida’s *** on Bourbon Street and then on the field. None of our players opted out. We then won the title the next year and were robbed in the title game the year after that. So shut your **** mouth because your team responded like a little ***** instead of like an actual unconquered champion.

Sincerely,
Canes fans everywhere
I was just about to post something similar to this.

The funny thing about our snub was that the entire nation outside of Washington and FSU fans thought we deserved to be in that championship game. Maybe FSU was snubbed last year and they may have deserved to be in the playoffs, but nobody saw them as one of the four best teams. They certainly didn't respond like they deserved to be there. I think they knew all along they weren't as good as those other 4 teams.

We didn't cry and complain in 2000, well maybe the fans did, I know I was pretty upset. However, the team didn't make a big spectacle of getting snubbed. They stayed focused and beat our other in-state rival in the bowl game. Came back the next year hungrier and stronger than ever and proved we were the best. Totally opposite of what FSU did. They folded like the punks they are. A true championship caliber team would have never responded the way FSU did.

Advertisement
OH MY GOD, THE F$U FANS ARE SUCH GAPING *****!!!

Look at this bull****.

"The Snub shook the entire foundation"

"Instead, the culture crumbled"

"The players were left with doubt and hurt"

What in the actual **** is going on in Talla-*******-hassee? Are there any men left at that former girls school? This is un-*******-believable. Because F$U didn't get ranked in the Top 4, and because F$U didn't reject its bowl invitation (which I'm not even sure they can do under the ACC Bylaws), their entire "foundation" and "culture" fell apart?

And the players were left with "doubt" and "hurt"?

Now we know why F$U is struggling, they recruited the most sensitive, fragile team EVER...

View attachment 302387
They’re acting like their mothers all died

1725963271857.png

Advertisement
Where I am lost is the last sentence: "The snub didnt kill FSU, the decision to ignore it and move on like nothing happened destroyed everything"

At what point did they ignore being rightfully left out of the CFB? When they tried to get the Florida AG involved to investigate? When they tried to get the governor to bring it up? When they were telling players to sit out so they had an excuse when they got boat raced? Right up until kickoff of the 2024 season they were still talking about it. They never ignored it and def did not move on. Brandon just wrote a 5,000 word article about "the snub" they clearly still not over it. Not only did the snub **** them in 2023, it is also ruining the 2024 season as well lol
If anything, being overly fixated on “the snub” and not actually working on improving your team has killed their program.

Advertisement
Dear FSU fans,

The “snub” is not an excuse for why you suck. We once got snubbed in 2000 after beating you and getting screwed out of the national championship. We responded by kicking Florida’s *** on Bourbon Street and then on the field. None of our players opted out. We then won the title the next year and were robbed in the title game the year after that. So shut your **** mouth because your team responded like a little ***** instead of like an actual unconquered champion.

Sincerely,
Canes fans everywhere
Post of the Week Nominee

Dear FSU fans,

Sincerely,
Canes fans everywhere
They weren’t building, that team was Verse the DT, Travis, Benson, Coleman…….thats it. The depth pieces were trash and got exposed vs UGA

Guy is ******* delusional. He has Pedo State at #6 (the 4th best team if seedings were not involved) and Alabama at #11.
Based on is seedings, he probably has Bama losing to Georgia and Tennessee. He must have Pedo State only losing to Ohio State. I see 3-4 other games on PSU's schedule that could easily be losses. Definitely delusional with PSU at #6, or even making the playoffs for that matter.

Advertisement
If anything, being overly fixated on “the snub” and not actually working on improving your team has killed their program.
The Nole fanbase REALLY BELIEVED that playing this season was just a formality ... they were a legendary team / program and would be IN the CFP and roll ... the "dynasty" had begun. They never bothered to look at FACTS. They barely beat BC in 2023 WITH Travis and their drafted players. Their roster declined in overall quality at a multiplicity of positions. Norvel didn't recognized the decline and stated after Spring practice "we might have the best roster I've ever had ... we are bigger, stronger, faster". Oops. Man can't evaluate and can't develop or coach. Big contract ... will be there a couple more seasons but will NOT improve. Back to perennial 8-4 in the ACC.

They basically saying locker room leadership…..that won’t change the performance. Those dudes just ain’t good enough just tell the **** truth.

What they want those dudes to scream more in the locker room? That **** ain’t going to change a thing.
Sure, but you can't just get a bunch of players together and expect them to perform well as a team without leadership.

Advertisement
Back