Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1725846609020.jpeg

Advertisement
The worst part about losing Charles and Hinson is that they have no targets to replace them. They are out of options because most guys are committed else where and no one is flipping to FSU. FSU fans will say that they got so and so last year, but they think one four star every three years will suffice.

There are a surprising amount of rival flaired users over there that aren’t trolls. I don’t understand it but it exists lol
That’s why I can’t take that site seriously. But of young gun / beta kids.

Advertisement
You know Mario wants to hang 70 on them. Dawson ran a trick play WR pass with Restrepo when we were already up big.

Mario wants revenge for the embarrassing loss we had in 2022 at Hard Rock. He wants to give Norvell a 70-0 beat down similar to the 58-0 loss we took against Clemson in 2015 that got Al Golden fired.

FSU may already have 5 losses before they face Miami. Cal beat Auburn on the road. They can beat FSU. Duke may even beat FSU the week after Clemson has a field day on that weak *** FSU OL.

A statement game is coming. A surrender is coming, but Mario won't take any prisoners.
Said it in another post. I was at the game in 2022 and the way i felt, i can only imagine how Mario and the players felt. And i feel its been the single most thing that's been driving him since. Trolling them on the Blount recruitment and never trying to lose any big battles to them or UF stems from that. Because when we match up. He wants the score to be repaid like what we did to the lizards on August 31st.

Man can criticize Mario and claim he not a coaching genius, but he understands the most important thing, games are won by having better players, simple. My guys are better across the board. Beat down is in store.

They have some next level delusional fans over there. I was absolutely convinced this one was just a troll the first time they popped up in my mentions trying to say Ward isn’t good, but based on their post history they’re just a massive ******* idiot.

View attachment 302319
Boy, Syracuse must be a machine a las Canes 2001!

The worst part about losing Charles and Hinson is that they have no targets to replace them. They are out of options because most guys are committed else where and no one is flipping to FSU. FSU fans will say that they got so and so last year, but they think one four star every three years will suffice.
Then the four star has to hit. Nothing wrong with taking development guys. But you either have to play them too early, like we did for two decades, or unearth a hidden gem. Which doesn’t happen at a high enough clip to win big. I don’t care what coach you have.

Advertisement
Those FSU ***** were so annoying there for so long, there aren’t a ton of Miami fans there but we’re letting it ****** rip these past few weeks.

r/cfb is great. If any of you guys need more online activity to keep you away from your families, give it a try.

I’ll bring more Reddit material here…

Attachments

• F8EC8245-87F2-4009-A973-18E34715EFD2.jpeg
    F8EC8245-87F2-4009-A973-18E34715EFD2.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
Norvell’s problem as a recruiter is that he’s a weird dude. I know we joke about it here but it’s because he gives off those weird, corny vibes. His quirky personality turns a lot of recruits away. Pair that with his nasally voice and you get the poor results.

Advertisement
to be fair Mullen would never go after DJU, he would know that kid is cheeks
DJ U ain't the problem. He hasn't been great or even good, but he's not the reason they gave up 263 yards rushing to BC and only rushed for 21 yards against them. They can't even run the ball against a mid tier at best BC team. That’s pretty F'ing sad, and it's glorious!!!

Both sides of the FSU trenches are cheeks!!! I hope they keep blaming DJ while they keep getting trucked.

DJ U ain't the problem. He hasn't been great or even good, but he's not the reason they gave up 263 yards rushing to BC and only rushed for 21 yards against them. They can't even run the ball against a mid tier at best BC team. That’s pretty F'ing sad, and it's glorious!!!

Both sides of the FSU trenches are cheeks!!! I hope they keep blaming DJ while they keep getting trucked.
I think they have a lot of problems for sure but DJU is the main issue or at least a huge part of it

Norvell’s problem as a recruiter is that he’s a weird dude. I know we joke about it here but it’s because he gives off those weird, corny vibes. His quirky personality turns a lot of recruits away. Pair that with his nasally voice and you get the poor results.
Why do you call him weird? Oh, I forgot….
IMG_8441.jpeg

Advertisement
Back