Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel free to join me over on Reddit, it’s a great time right now.
1725839044794.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, I think a close game 10 or less pt win, makes us look bad. IMO
You know Mario wants to hang 70 on them. Dawson ran a trick play WR pass with Restrepo when we were already up big against the Gator.

Mario wants revenge for the embarrassing loss to FSU in 2022 at Hard Rock. He wants to give Norvell a 70-0 beat down similar to the 58-0 loss we took against Clemson in 2015 that got Al Golden fired.

FSU may already have 5 losses before they face Miami. Cal beat Auburn on the road. They can beat FSU. Duke may even beat FSU the week after Clemson has a field day on that weak *** FSU OL.

A statement game is coming. A surrender is coming, but Mario won't take any prisoners.

Last edited:
View attachment 302317

Y'all just going to glance over this guy saying they're losing recruits because they don't play the war chant enough?
They have some next level delusional fans over there. I was absolutely convinced this one was just a troll the first time they popped up in my mentions trying to say Ward isn’t good, but based on their post history they’re just a massive ******* idiot.

IMG_0062.jpeg

Agreed, I think a close game 10 or less pt win, makes us look bad. IMO
It's all about putting the screws to them, right now. We can (nearly) erase the memory of the blowout two years ago, and their recent good seasons in the popular consciousness.

It would just put further pressure on them in a year where they don't have a lot of flexibility (see boosters paying for incredibly expensive stadium renovations, lower revenues due to reduced capacity, NIL struggles all simultaneously).

They're dealing with too many things at once. We need to compound that. Add fuel to the flame.

Advertisement
Back