Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

So, an FSU writer wrote a “war and peace” sized article to explain how the portal got much harder for FSU once there was actual competition for the top players. When other teams got in the mix, Norvell couldn’t just pick and choose the top available players and rebuild his mercenary team.

The other thing is there’s no way he just did all this research for this article over the last week so he’s known all along that this team was marked for failure while still hyping them up to fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 302317

Y'all just going to glance over this guy saying they're losing recruits because they don't play the war chant enough?
Not just recruits he is implying they will start winning again like it is some magically elixir for poor play and playcalling. Also, regardless of what the band does the fans can still do it. Not like it is the hardest thing to do vocally without instruments. We aren't talking about a Mozart piece here.

I think they have a lot of problems for sure but DJU is the main issue or at least a huge part of it
DJ U is what he is. He needs a running game. He's not and never has been a QB that can carry a team.

The fact that FSU fans ignore the elephant in the room is hilarious. They had 21 yards rushing. Even with 8 in the box, they should have had 100+. On the flip side, it's not like FSU feared the BC passing game, yet gave up 263 on the ground. That dichotomy is sweet garbage juice.

Last edited:
1725889144942.gif

Advertisement
DJ U is what he is. He needs a running game. He's not and never has been a QB that can carry a team.

The fact that FSU fans ignore the elephant in the room is hilarious. They had 21 yards rushing. Even with 8 in the box, they should have had 100+. On the flip side, it's not like FSU feared the BC passing game, yet gave up 263 kn the ground. That dichotomy is sweet garbage juice.
Same **** with the giants one player will get everyone fired. And the Vikings coach said they were better prepared which is cap. Players naturally give up when they know the qb sucks and they won’t get the ball. That’s just how humans work, if I know my qb is cheeks why am I running routes hard till the fourth?

DJU has that team in quit mode. And that’s normal, they have already quit.

Same **** with the giants one player will get everyone fired. And the Vikings coach said they were better prepared which is cap. Players naturally give up when they know the qb sucks and they won’t get the ball. That’s just how humans work, if I know my qb is cheeks why am I running routes hard till the fourth?

DJU has that team in quit mode. And that’s normal, they have already quit.
I'm not defending DJ U, but he's the same guy at Oregon State last year. Dude needs a running game. FSU's trenches are weak. They couldn't run the ball on us last year, even with our depleted DL. Now, they can't run against mediocre ACC teams.

So, DJ U is getting exposed as an average QB at best, but that goes for most QBs that can't carry a team.

Advertisement
Not sure who Mullen would go after in the portal, if we lose Dawson to a HC coaching job down the line, wouldn't mind finding out.
Probably that kid from Kansas State that ended up at Ohio State. Or possibly KJ Jefferson. Mullett likes big quarterbacks that are more run-first types. Tebow, Prescott, Fitzgerald, Felipe Franks.

Probably that kid from Kansas State that ended up at Ohio State. Or possibly KJ Jefferson. Mullett likes big quarterbacks that are more run-first types. Tebow, Prescott, Fitzgerald, Felipe Franks.
Jacurri hive is BACK

I'm not defending DJ U, but he's the same guy at Oregon State last year. Dude needs a running game. FSU's trenches are weak. They couldn't run the ball on us last year, even with our depleted DL. Now, they can't run against mediocre ACC teams.

So, DJ U is getting exposed as an average QB at best, but that goes for most QBs that can't carry a team.
Facts they recruited the trenches trash. Their evals have been ****. They only chase recruits that are evaluated from other programs that do well in their evaluation process. So then boys most of the time chasing recruits not finding them

Advertisement
DJ U ain't the problem. He hasn't been great or even good, but he's not the reason they gave up 263 yards rushing to BC and only rushed for 21 yards against them. They can't even run the ball against a mid tier at best BC team. That’s pretty F'ing sad, and it's glorious!!!

Both sides of the FSU trenches are cheeks!!! I hope they keep blaming DJ while they keep getting trucked.

Yes, DJU may not be the ONLY problem, but his poor play at QB ratchets up the pressure on a (not-as-good-as-last-year) defense.

His inaccuracy has been brutal. He is not giving his defense time to rest.

Advertisement
Back