Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

From the Noles Tears pod, I learned:
- They spent nearly a million on DJU. 😂
- They had some issues with players starting to blame each other in their last practices before BC.
- They need to pivot or make some changes to the culture.
- MJJ coasted in his races with Norvell just like his film from Georgia showed of him not finishing plays.
- They’re blaming the national media and NFL scouts for the bad DL assessment and that they, not 247, was saying this is the best DL in the nation.
- DJU is what he has always been. Don’t blame DJU. They always expected him to be a game manager and not a game changer.
- The season is lost. Start the youth movement and start the backup.
If the culture is ****ed in year 5, it's not going to be fixed.

Advertisement
1725405901633.png

Gene Kelly Rain Dance GIF

Advertisement
- They had some issues with players starting to blame each other in their last practices before BC.
- MJJ coasted in his races with Norvell just like his film from Georgia showed of him not finishing plays.
- They’re blaming the national media and NFL scouts for the bad DL assessment and that they, not 247, was saying this is the best DL in the nation.
- DJU is what he has always been. Don’t blame DJU. They always expected him to be a game manager and not a game changer.
This is their real problem. When you recruit high school the way they have, there is no quality depth or youth to do that with. Other than the QB who does this consist of?

Advertisement
I said this to myself, on the opening drive for FSU against GT, do they have Billy calling the plays?
There is no youth movement… Norvell doesn’t recruit high school well

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, they go from "Unconquered, 13-0, let's make championship rings" to FIRING COACHES in just two regular season games.

Wow.

View attachment 301010
I mean…if we go 13-0 this year and lose our first two next year you won’t want to fire a lot of people? It’s almost impossible to imagine ****ting the bed that badly but if you stretch your imagination, I think you’ll see you be in a firing mood. This is all academic of course, nobody will ever crash this hard again.

Advertisement
Back