Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Culture IS important. A winning team SHOULD have a good culture around it. It may not be the most important factor, but it is a factor.

But both UiF and F$U are using "culture" as a crutch. A few weeks ago, they were telling us how wonderful everything was. About how Slingblade Billy had created such an amazing family-friendly culture, and how everybody loved everybody. And Prison Mike had created C.L.I.M.B. and had instilled such an amazing culture that it led to a (fake) undefeated season.

And then after a couple of losses, they try to tell you the culture is toxic and broken.

Yeah, "culture" doesn't change that fast. And if it DID, then the culture was terrible from the beginning.
It was obvious FSU has a **** culture when the entire team chose to sit out of that bowl game and it was seemingly encouraged by Norvell. If you wanted to prove you were worthy you play that game. They didn’t. That’s a soft, loser mentality. No good coach/parent/mentor/teacher/leader should ever encourage quitting like that. Finish what you started. You go out and compete no matter what. Die on your shield. They showed their *** to the whole CFB world with that. It was disrespectful to their school and to their own fanbase who supported them throughout the year. Team of mercenaries is exactly what they acted like.

It was obvious FSU has a **** culture when the entire team chose to sit out of that bowl game and it was seemingly encouraged by Norvell. If you wanted to prove you were worthy you play that game. They didn’t. That’s a soft, loser mentality. No good coach/parent/mentor/ leader should ever encourage quitting like that. You go out and compete no matter what. Die on your shield. They showed their was to the whole CFB world with that.

I do not disagree.

I am just alluding to the fact that one of their writers responded to a question from a poster (and I think the screenshot is on here), explaining that "in the past couple of weeks" the writer started to have concerns about F$U's team culture, because he saw some practices where guys got in late hits, committed penalties, etc. And he's explaining it as if the F$U team "culture" suddenly went bad in ONLY the span of two weeks, but was just fine before that.

I do not disagree.

I am just alluding to the fact that one of their writers responded to a question from a poster (and I think the screenshot is on here), explaining that "in the past couple of weeks" the writer started to have concerns about F$U's team culture, because he saw some practices where guys got in late hits, committed penalties, etc. And he's explaining it as if the F$U team "culture" suddenly went bad in ONLY the span of two weeks, but was just fine before that.
Oh 100% agree. lol either reporter is terrible at his job of evaluating the team all offseason or was lying through his teeth lol

Sun Belt Billy is a lost cause. Whether he's in over his head or was more a case of "wrong place, wrong time" at UF, the end result will be the same.

Cornrows might could reverse FSU's trajectory, but he'll have to make some hard decisions and significantly upgrade his staff. They've clearly got assistant coaches mailing it in. There are dynamics with benching players making the most NIL, but putting guys on the field who are going through the motions can't be acceptable

Advertisement
Culture IS important. A winning team SHOULD have a good culture around it. It may not be the most important factor, but it is a factor.

An example of this is Alabama last season.

Lost at home to Texas and then seven days later looked like garbage in the rain at USF.

A lot of fans and pundits wrote 'em off. The Tide's time as an elite program was done.

But Bama regrouped to beat Ole Miss in Tuscaloosa the next week and made it to the CFP a couple months later

An example of this is Alabama last season.

Lost at home to Texas and then seven days later looked like garbage in the rain at USF.

A lot of fans and pundits wrote 'em off. The Tide's time as an elite program was done.

But Bama regrouped to beat Ole Miss in Tuscaloosa the next week and made it to the CFP a couple months later

Yeah, and if you listen to one of the many apologist podcasts from F$U writers/podcasters, one of them claims that the CFP broke the F$U culture. I should have marked that one and posted it, but I was bathing in Gator and SemenHole tears this weekend.

I do not disagree.

**** the official foodball X account put out a video a week or so ago of DL I think practicing recovering fumbles and it showed a bunch of guys jogging after the ball. That speaks volumes to the lack of culture and accountability and why they are were they are.

Advertisement
1725463332350.png

Can’t take this dude seriously with that lisp :pgdead:
It's those ones with the lisps and or studders you HAVE to worry about. Them and the dudes who stay quiet through the whole beef are the ones who are first to bring the action. DJU aside, I'd put some respect on Pops name for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this cant be real. I heard that stupid chant played 30-40 times. If Anything it should be the opposite of this. I mean this generation of fan doesnt not want to hear the war chant every 4-5 plays.

When I say this it doesn’t even come from any UM/FSU hating….that chant and how often they play it is the worst tradition I can think of in sports. Nails on a chalk board. 1 yard run? BUMBUMBADUMBADUM

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's those ones with the lisps and or studders you HAVE to worry about. Them and the dudes who stay quiet through the whole beef are the ones who are first to bring the action. DJU aside, I'd put some respect on Pops name for sure.
Little life advice for that guy. Don't ever **** with Samoan dudes.

Advertisement
Back