Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They know they cant keep up between canes connection and Mario recruiting. The tears are awesome
IMG_8602.png

IMG_8601.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know Mario isn’t taking a knee no matter the score
I expect us to drop 50
On them
At home too. Bain and Brown will also be back.

Genuinely think we could have a 2020 repeat against them. They’re definitely not as bad as they were then, they’re far better, but I put them where they were at in 2022. Thankfully we’re miles ahead of 2022.

Advertisement
I severely dislike the lizards but these days they are pathetic and delusional like we have been before Mario came in.
FSU though, i hate them now just as much even more. And i think like me, Mario remember the 2022 game against them in Miami. Its the worse feeling i ever had at a game. The stadium was filled, then empty.

I think that has been Cristobal's driving motivation since that night. He will want blood against FSU. He said it too, we will be on the other side of that result sometime in the future. The future is this season. We are at home with a top 5 QB in the nation. Good ways to get there so knock on wood, no injuries. I see a worse beat down all things equal.

Revenge

Advertisement
At home too. Bain and Brown will also be back.

Genuinely think we could have a 2020 repeat against them. They’re definitely not as bad as they were then, they’re far better, but I put them where they were at in 2022. Thankfully we’re miles ahead of 2022.
We are night and day better
The primary difference is our qb is over 5 8
And the difference in the trentches is not comparable
This team would walk that many team

Advertisement
Back