Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Holy **** that MF'er is nuts
These FSU clowns are out of control. I thought the UGA debacle would calm them down a bit, but it only made them more delusional. Surely, losing to GT in a hard fought game would bring them back to reality. No shame in that. Wrong again. Danny Kanell will one-up him this weekend with some asinine take.

I don’t just understand the 16.5pt spread vs BC. It’s still the same OL and DL, are they just going to improve over night after being at FSU for four years. I just think GT laid out the blueprint for beating FSU and Bill OBrian will know to run the ball. Then stack the box and force DJU to win the game.
They still think the FSU team from last season is there, it takes awhile for them to realize it. Give it a few weeks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope BC Wins on a Hail Mary TD with .3 seconds on the clock, as two FSU DBs get bea............"Oops".....
I’m actually hoping that they’re down 4, at BC’s goal line with 1 second left. And then either the wrong play call is read, or an industrious outsider hacks into the communications network.

FSU kneels down for the final play, and BC wins.

Advertisement
Don't know about you guys; but I am actually hoping that they lose by at least 3 Touchdowns... and that that BC takes 3 knees at the fsu 1 Yard line.
Just sayin!

I hope they lose by however much it is to make it a running clock. I have zero idea if that is a thing in college or not either, but if its not I hope it gets so bad both coaches agree to it

1000000234.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back