Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1725242369272.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
“One would have been a Heisman candidate in 2025…”

Say what you want about the gator, but FSU’s fans are bar none the most arrogant and delusional of all time.
I love them spending their NIL money suggestions. What experiences right tackle was out there that would’ve been an improvement? Are they now suggesting that Malik benson and jalen brown weren’t good wr pickups? Because I remember hearing an entire off-season about how great and misused benson was at bama. Experienced lb? Wasn’t dj Lundy a starter at Colorado? Do they really believe that all American type players are just sitting by their phones hoping coach norvell calls them with his sweet falsetto voice and can make their dreams come true?

Advertisement
I love them spending their NIL money suggestions. What experiences right tackle was out there that would’ve been an improvement? Are they now suggesting that Malik benson and jalen brown weren’t good wr pickups? Because I remember hearing an entire off-season about how great and misused benson was at bama. Experienced lb? Wasn’t dj Lundy a starter at Colorado? Do they really believe that all American type players are just sitting by their phones hoping coach norvell calls them with his sweet falsetto voice and can make their dreams come true?

“roster issues that could be avoided by better recruiting for $100”

Last edited:
Weird Al and HawkTua show predicting Miami will lose to FSU and other "mid" ACC teams after Florida win. Delusional.

1 hour and 7 minute mark.

They’re in the denial phase. We’re going to do to them what we just did to Florida. And Florida’s got better WRs than FSU has, and that’s saying something. DJU and Mertz also at the same level.

They’re in the denial phase. We’re going to do to them what we just did to Florida. And Florida’s got better WRs than FSU has, and that’s saying something. DJU and Mertz also at the same level.
I said this to myself, on the opening drive for FSU against GT, do they have Billy calling the plays?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bc +17.5
BC moneyline. Idc if they don’t win and I loose. But if BC wins, and I win money???!!!!

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

View attachment 301079
BC has a shot. Castellanos is the type of QB that’ll give their D fits. He did it last year when they had way better depth. Also, they return a pretty experienced line.

If I had to pick I’d probably go with FSU winning by 10. If Castellanos plays well the upset is there though. Also can’t count out Bill O’Brien.

Advertisement
Back