Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They have multiple all conference guys on their line but I honestly believe that’s just the ACC media trying to validate their conference champion. If you look at numbers, they aren’t particularly good. We all know their passing offense was just Jordan Travis in a scramble drill but their rushing offense was very pedestrian also. 150 yards and 4.5 yards per carry on the season puts them around 70th in the nation. I don’t see this dominating offensive line at all. Especially when we totally shut them down.

TrumpyCane did some research and their offensive numbers were down all across the board from their previous year

Advertisement
TrumpyCane did some research and their offensive numbers were down all across the board from their previous year
Some of that is due to Travis’ injury. But there were definitely games that they struggled even when he was healthy. They were statistically very average last year.

Some of that is due to Travis’ injury. But there were definitely games that they struggled even when he was healthy. They were statistically very average last year.
What?! That’s not possible!! I’ve heard from many nole fans that have assured me that there was no way they would’ve lost to any team in the final four!!

They have multiple all conference guys on their line but I honestly believe that’s just the ACC media trying to validate their conference champion. If you look at numbers, they aren’t particularly good. We all know their passing offense was just Jordan Travis in a scramble drill but their rushing offense was very pedestrian also. 150 yards and 4.5 yards per carry on the season puts them around 70th in the nation. I don’t see this dominating offensive line at all. Especially when we totally shut them down.
It’s weird because I believe they cite Phil Steele’s ranking for best OL units but looking at Phil Steele’s all ACC preseason team we have 3 listed and they only have 2 guys. I’ll leave out the part that he only has Mauigoa listed as a 3rd teamer. I just don’t see how Steele can have them listed as a unit higher than us, even if it’s only 1 spot.

Advertisement

I don't know what numbers TrumpyCane is citing (total stats or per-game-stats), but they played 14 games. Jordan Travis was in 10+ games. They still had good offensive production vs. North Alabama. That only leaves Florida, Louisville (ACC-CG) and Georgia (worst bowl loss of all time) to "excuse" the numbers.

While the passing game was not as prolific against Florida/Louisville, they had good running stats. We all know what happened against UGa.

Bottom line, they had two so-so passing days (before Ga) and two good running days (before UGa). For an "undefeated/unconquered" season, you would have expected them to pile up the stats when Travis was playing, enough to offset a couple of Rodemaker days against Florida/Louisville.

Even if they took him we got Mario hes the closer. DN would be a fool to go there IMO
These guys are professionals. It's a little different for a head coach and his alma mater, but you have to factor in family and life at your alma mater. It may have been great as a student, but not as desirable for family life. This is a job. Does D Nich & family prefer the lifestyle in Miami or Tally?

Advertisement
I don't know what numbers TrumpyCane is citing (total stats or per-game-stats), but they played 14 games. Jordan Travis was in 10+ games. They still had good offensive production vs. North Alabama. That only leaves Florida, Louisville (ACC-CG) and Georgia (worst bowl loss of all time) to "excuse" the numbers.

While the passing game was not as prolific against Florida/Louisville, they had good running stats. We all know what happened against UGa.

Bottom line, they had two so-so passing days (before Ga) and two good running days (before UGa). For an "undefeated/unconquered" season, you would have expected them to pile up the stats when Travis was playing, enough to offset a couple of Rodemaker days against Florida/Louisville.
The real sad part is, they put up almost the same total offense in games against Louisville and UF that they did against UGA.

I cannot wait to be dogging fsu out when season starts up and more importantly calling out the so called Canes fans wanting fsu to do well in season for whatever reason.

"
6:54
um and I don't think that North Carolina
6:57
nor Miami has a better back room in
7:00
Florida State right now "

The FSU guys are so FoS. They can't stand that Miami is ranked higher than them in most categories. They resort to telling lies that their RB room is deeper than ours.

Even after loosing Parrish, Chaney, and Citizen to the portal, Miami has a more experienced RB room over FSU. FSU has Tolafili. Their Alabama transfer RB barely had any carries in 2023. That's it.

Miami has Martinez, Fletcher, and AJ Allen all with experience.

The FSU guys are so FoS. They can't stand that Miami is ranked higher than them in most categories. They resort to telling lies that their RB room is deeper than ours.

Even after loosing Parrish, Chaney, and Citizen to the portal, Miami has a more experienced RB room over FSU. FSU has Tolafili. Their Alabama transfer RB barely had any carries in 2023. That's it.

Miami has Martinez, Fletcher, and AJ Allen all with experience.
I am so sick of losing to them. The bimbo era there really created a ton of disdain for them for me. I cant hardly listen to these homer shows. UL same way with the delusion. They talk like Chaney is going to be 1000 yard plus back for them, yet no mention of his injuries and I thought this has been the first spring he was even healthy for camp. I might be wrong.

Advertisement

11 of the B1G schools said they will not admit any school that doesn't have AAU accreditation.

Sorry FSU.
So Swaim claims no B1G for FSU and Clemson because of no AAU accreditation; McMurphy claims SEC isn't interested because they want to expand into NC and VA instead. Would it not be irony of ironies if FSU and Clemson clear the way for Miami to get out and get the B1G invite and then they both get stuck in the Big 12? The tears...the tears...!

For the record, I do believe the SEC wants NC and VA markets, but find it hard to believe they'd turn down the rivalry opportunities to pair FSU and Clemson with UF and SC.

I am so sick of losing to them. The bimbo era there really created a ton of disdain for them for me. I cant hardly listen to these homer shows. UL same way with the delusion. They talk like Chaney is going to be 1000 yard plus back for them, yet no mention of his injuries and I thought this has been the first spring he was even healthy for camp. I might be wrong.
I do think Chaney is a good RB when healthy, but I understand the delusion of short-term success by the FSU and Louisville fanbases. Winning I. The portal for a year is not building a foundation. Those players are gone the next year and you to rebuild the house again from scratch.

FSU and Louisville have had success from the portal. That is a crap shoot to try to fill the roster with starters year after year. When you recruit at the high school level, you can see the development each year, so you know if you missed on a player and can plan accordingly.
So Swaim claims no B1G for FSU and Clemson because of no AAU accreditation; McMurphy claims SEC isn't interested because they want to expand into NC and VA instead. Would it not be irony of ironies if FSU and Clemson clear the way for Miami to get out and get the B1G invite and then they both get stuck in the Big 12? The tears...the tears...!

For the record, I do believe the SEC wants NC and VA markets, but find it hard to believe they'd turn down the rivalry opportunities to pair FSU and Clemson with UF and SC.
Swaim is saying the B1G school presidents won't vote for non AAU schools. It's not his opinion.

Advertisement
I do think Chaney is a good RB when healthy, but I understand the delusion of short-term success by the FSU and Louisville fanbases. Winning I. The portal for a year is not building a foundation. Those players are gone the next year and you to rebuild the house again from scratch.

FSU and Louisville have had success from the portal. That is a crap shoot to try to fill the roster with starters year after year. When you recruit at the high school level, you can see the development each year, so you know if you missed on a player and can plan accordingly.
Swaim is saying the B1G school presidents won't vote for non AAU schools. It's not his opinion.
I also agree Chaney would be a good back year to year if he could stay healthy but its hurt his development and overall strength as well I am sure. I critique this certain UL show i listen to at times up here i have called in and texted in and they blocked me eventually. I just had to laugh at their sunshine pumping. They spoke like he is going to be there to lean on all year long, I will be very surprised if he stays healthy.

1.webp

what no fspoo? I demand a recount! Oh wait they lost those games. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Back