Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_5096.jpeg

I swear their fanbase is nothing but ignorant rednecks.

Advertisement
LMAO that dude really got fired???? For real?

I say this with my hand to god, this is no trolling, no embellishing. That dude was SUCH a ******* weirdo. Like a genuine ****up. I’ve run across a TON of ****ups in my life. They all have that same look. Disheveled, out of shape, blank state, sloppy. And I swear to god I’d say this same **** if this dude was the coach here or if he coached one of my kids. He looked and acted like a complete ******* dork. I’d love to know why he got canned. Had to have stuck his **** in a pencil sharpener or something, I’d bet my life he sabotaged himself.

My brother in law is a coach and has met bartow. His review was “nice guy but obvious substance abuse problems”

Advertisement
Once is noteworthy.

Twice is a trend.

So if he takes Roydell Williams (averaged 5.0 YPC last year) and makes him Trey Benson (6.4 and 5.8 the last 2 years), and he takes Marvin Jones Jr and makes him Jermaine Johnson, and takes DJU and makes him Jordan Travis, and takes Malik Benson and makes him Keon Coleman, and takes Sione Lolohea and makes him Braden Fiske, etc etc, then I will give the dude his flowers. He’s an elite judge of talent and developer. But because he did it once with a group of kids who were, in many cases, already really good college players, doesn’t mean that’s the norm going forward.

I’ve said in this thread and others probably 500 times that I am very interested in the SUSTAINABILITY of FSU’s model. They had a spike year, and good for them. They’re talking their **** just like we would if we went 13-0 thru an ACC Championship. But is this sustainable? And I’m not talking about 13-0 every year. Nobody does that. But will 2024 be a Top 15 year for them? Will 2025? Thats sustainability. In order to do that, he’s gotta hit on a ton of evals and be an elite coach because they’re not recruiting HS kids at that level right now.
It's a mixed bag in my opinion. I don't consider Norvell a developer. The FSU fans all point to the development of Jordan Travis. I'll give him that as we all saw what Travis was when he transferred to FSU, but the dude was in school 6 years. I would hope any player would get better with 6 years of college football.

When FSU fans point to the development of Travis, I ask, "Where is the development of the other QBs?" "Why did Norvell have to go to the transfer portal for year 5 at FSU?" He should be stacking QBs with his "great developer" skills.

Where is the development of his high school recruits? It appears as though Norvell has a very special skill in only developing transfer players.

Last edited:
It's a mixed bag in my opinion. I don't consider Norvell a developer. The FSU fans all point to the development of Jordan Travis. I'll give him that as we all saw what Travis was when he transferred to FSU, but the dude was in school 6 years. I would hope any player would get better with 6 years of college football.

When FSU fans point to the development of Travis, I ask, "Where is the development of the other QBs?" "Why did Norvell have to go to the transfer portal for year 5 at FSU?" He should be stacking QBs with his "great developer" skills.

Where is the development of his high school recruits? It appears as though Norvell has a very special skill in only developing transfer players.
Norvell is developing the other FSU quarterbacks, it’s just that he does it very slowly. By the time Brock Glenn is in his sixth year of eligibility he should be ready to lead the noles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back