Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
God This Is Really Sad Jennifer Lawrence GIF

Advertisement
I have to admit, it is pretty funny to see them continue to spout that "13-0" nonsense.

And I always love the F$U idiots who think they can quote a raw stat, with no context, and then throw their arms up in the air as if they are victorious.

Regardless of raw numbers of Portal signees, Miami has been flipping out Manny recruits with Portal players, while F$U is recruiting over their HS recruits. I would challenge any F$U fan to cite ANY of Mario's high school recruits who have been recruited over by Portal kids, and are forced to leave school for another P5 because they couldn't break through.

Meanwhile, that's why a ton of F$U HS recruits have left. That, and poor NIL deals. And being PUBLICLY NIL-shamed by leaks of their NIL requests because they had THE NERVE to want decent money after being A PART OF a mythical (conquered) 13-1 team.

F$U fans can keep spreading their narrative, I don't care. They've only had a good team for exactly 1.5 years of the Norvell tenure. Let's see what happens in 2024.
Preach!

Advertisement
I have to admit, it is pretty funny to see them continue to spout that "13-0" nonsense.

And I always love the F$U idiots who think they can quote a raw stat, with no context, and then throw their arms up in the air as if they are victorious.

Regardless of raw numbers of Portal signees, Miami has been flipping out Manny recruits with Portal players, while F$U is recruiting over their HS recruits. I would challenge any F$U fan to cite ANY of Mario's high school recruits who have been recruited over by Portal kids, and are forced to leave school for another P5 because they couldn't break through.

Meanwhile, that's why a ton of F$U HS recruits have left. That, and poor NIL deals. And being PUBLICLY NIL-shamed by leaks of their NIL requests because they had THE NERVE to want decent money after being A PART OF a mythical (conquered) 13-1 team.

F$U fans can keep spreading their narrative, I don't care. They've only had a good team for exactly 1.5 years of the Norvell tenure. Let's see what happens in 2024.
13 and 0 still has issues recruiting against Mario . Imagine when they drop 3 or 4 games this year how bad it will get

Advertisement
Difference is even with the amount of portal kids we have half of the snaps or more on this team will be from kids recruited and signed by Miami out of high school. FSU won't even come close.

Advertisement
I still don't understand how a school can give out partial-season rings.

Now I want Miami to go back and do the same thing.

1986 - 11-0 - "UnSodomized"
1992 - 11-0 - "UnTeagued"
2002 - 12-0 - "UnTainted"
2017 - 10-0 - "If F$U Can Do It, So Can We"
2023 - 4-0 - "UnKneed"
Plenty of players have conference championship rings. ****, I knew a dude who played for Stanford who had rings just for going to bowl games. Yet none of those people have a fake undefeated record etched into their rings. They’re just going to pretend they went undefeated like the whole world didn’t see them get smashed in the biggest bowl loss ever.

Plenty of players have conference championship rings. ****, I knew a dude who played for Stanford who had rings just for going to bowl games. Yet none of those people have a fake undefeated record etched into their rings. They’re just going to pretend they went undefeated like the whole world didn’t see them get smashed in the biggest bowl loss ever.
No no no. You have it all wrong. They commissioned those rings immediately after they won the acc championship, when their record was 13-0. They still expected to make the playoff, and everyone knows, if they had made it in there’s no way any of the four superior teams could have possibly beat them, and then they would have commissioned their 15-0 national championship rings. Every team gets as many rings as possible

Advertisement
Back