Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1719181610296.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 292641

Mario doesn't have any HS recruits drafted here because he hasn't been here three years. Care to check how many Mike has had?

Z. E. R. O.
After two seasons, Mario is currently .480 and had 1 losing season.

At the same point, Norvell was .381, had 2 losing seasons, extending their streak to 4 in a row.

For reference, Willie Taggart was .440 and had 2 losing seasons to get the streak started.

After two seasons, Mario is currently .480 and had 1 losing season.

At the same point, Norvell was .381, had 2 losing seasons, extending their streak to 4 in a row.

For reference, Willie Taggart was .440 and had 2 losing seasons to get the streak started.
I think the Fall of FSU started in 2013. They had a similar run to these previous two seasons. In 2013 FSU beat two tiger teams in Clemson and Auburn, one was a blowout and one was a nail biter. Other than that they played a bunch of bad or average teams and winning a national championship gave them a false sense of confidence that showed up in the rose bowl. From there it was all down hill to four straight losing seasons fringe top 25 recruiting and a fractured locker room. Thats why I think this season will be a crash back to reality for them, after losing over 50% of their production and getting smacked in front of everyone in the Orange bowl.

Stadium bathroom refurbishments are almost complete.

View attachment 292232
If you ever traveled in France, this is in fact what the toilets looked like in some of the older hotels and rest stops when I was stationed in Frankfurt in the early 70's. You should have heard the stories from the women on the USO trip to Paris after going to the bathroom at the rest stop. To top it off, you had to walk past the men at the troughs to get to these type of facilities.

If you ever traveled in France, this is in fact what the toilets looked like in some of the older hotels and rest stops when I was stationed in Frankfurt in the early 70's. You should have heard the stories from the women on the USO trip to Paris after going to the bathroom at the rest stop. To top it off, you had to walk past the men at the troughs to get to these type of facilities.
And does all that just flow right into the beautiful Parisian canals?

Advertisement
You should see the amount of posters on there crying to Zach Blostein about why he didn’t counter the kid with stats showing UM has more transfers like Gaby and Lake would do. Lol
But I am really confused on why they think this unless I am missing something?

I think we can all agree the 2020 season was when Transfers started to become a real thing.

I just went to 247 and the classes for the last few years:

So in 2020 we took 5 transfers: King, Walker JR, Borregales, Roche and Jarrid Williams

They took 10 so they doubled us.

2021 we took 4 transfers: Justic Oluswaseun, Tyrique Stevenson, Rambo, Deandre Johnson

they took 12 so they more than doubled us and had more than our last two years combined

Total Score Miami 9; FSU 22

2022 we took 11 transfers when Mario took over and was cleaning house.

They took 14....

Total Score: Miami 20; FSU 36

2023 we took 17

they took 12

Total Score: Miami 37; FSU 48

2024 we took 15

They took 17.

Total Score: Miami 52; FSU 65

So they have 13 more transfers and that is including during our coaching change where teams historically have a mass exodus and a mass shopping spree in the portal due to turnover.

Jesus Christ. Norvell hasn’t had a single HS recruit drafted that I’m aware of. Only ready-made NFL picks brought in from elsewhere.

Nolies will be quick to point out Renardo Green. But he was a Harlon Barnett recruit.

But I am really confused on why they think this unless I am missing something?

I think we can all agree the 2020 season was when Transfers started to become a real thing.

I just went to 247 and the classes for the last few years:

So in 2020 we took 5 transfers: King, Walker JR, Borregales, Roche and Jarrid Williams

They took 10 so they doubled us.

2021 we took 4 transfers: Justic Oluswaseun, Tyrique Stevenson, Rambo, Deandre Johnson

they took 12 so they more than doubled us and had more than our last two years combined

Total Score Miami 9; FSU 22

2022 we took 11 transfers when Mario took over and was cleaning house.

They took 14....

Total Score: Miami 20; FSU 36

2023 we took 17

they took 12

Total Score: Miami 37; FSU 48

2024 we took 15

They took 17.

Total Score: Miami 52; FSU 65

So they have 13 more transfers and that is including during our coaching change where teams historically have a mass exodus and a mass shopping spree in the portal due to turnover.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bartow got fired and my sauces tell me that he was caught in Doak bathroom inseminating Norvell's wife.

View attachment 292788

LMAO that dude really got fired???? For real?

I say this with my hand to god, this is no trolling, no embellishing. That dude was SUCH a ******* weirdo. Like a genuine ****up. I’ve run across a TON of ****ups in my life. They all have that same look. Disheveled, out of shape, blank state, sloppy. And I swear to god I’d say this same **** if this dude was the coach here or if he coached one of my kids. He looked and acted like a complete ******* dork. I’d love to know why he got canned. Had to have stuck his **** in a pencil sharpener or something, I’d bet my life he sabotaged himself.

Advertisement
Back