Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, let’s look at this. Even if they think ALL 11 players on defense are getting drafted, what with the best d line in the country and the best secondary, that still leaves 5 players on offense. WHO on that offense has any nfl potential whatsoever?
I believe the oline was supposed to be among the best in CFB so there’s your other 5..

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you love this thread, I implore you to take time and watch the first 40 minutes of this video. It's absolutely glorious. It's honestly my favorite parts of this entire thread rolled up into a video. The reality parts, not the trolling (which is fun), or ridiculous takes, etc. I know Jeff Cameron personally, I've spoken to him several times during my years in Tallahassee. He's been on the radio up there for a LONG time, and he's a "homer" in the sense of he's a fan first and a radio host second, but he's a very smart guy and he's on the radio for a reason. He's not blind, he's not above calling people out, he doesn't get too high or too low....he's an older guy, so he's seen a lot, and he knows what he's seeing. He also has possesses an ability to articulate what it's like being an informed, rational fan.

And whoooooo buddy, is this good if you're a Miami fan. He doesn't rant or scream....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in really opening the chest and doing an autopsy. And brothers/sisters, it ain't good in Tally. And he is not shy about saying it.

About as real and honest two segments as you'll find. The exact opposite of their board we post screenshots of. Those people are, generally, mouth-breathing dumb****s who don't know the first thing about ball. 6 months ago they'd have sucked Norvell's ****, literally, now they want to pay $80M to ship him away. Jeff is rational, measured, and honest. Take the time to watch it and just revel in how truly ****ed they really are. It's absolutely glorious.
LMAO. Dude absolutely refuses to even think of uttering the word "Miami". Brother you got bigger problems coming your way than Cal. Cal might beat ya'll but Miami isn't going to let ya'll out of the corner. It's going to be U.G.L.Y. 🤣

Screenshot_20240919_181948_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
LMAO. Dude absolutely refuses to even think of uttering the word "Miami". Brother you got bigger problems coming your way than Cal. Cal might beat ya'll but Miami isn't going to let ya'll out of the corner. It's going to be U.G.L.Y. 🤣

I mean, he doesn’t mention any team but says they’re going to play actual good teams. He’s not wrong. If they lose this week they have a legit 2-10 in their range of outcomes. Maybe even 1-11?? Good lord 😂

Advertisement
Back