Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I severely dislike the lizards but these days they are pathetic and delusional like we have been before Mario came in.
FSU though, i hate them now just as much even more. And i think like me, Mario remember the 2022 game against them in Miami. Its the worse feeling i ever had at a game. The stadium was filled, then empty.

I think that has been Cristobal's driving motivation since that night. He will want blood against FSU. He said it too, we will be on the other side of that result sometime in the future. The future is this season. We are at home with a top 5 QB in the nation. Good ways to get there so knock on wood, no injuries. I see a worse beat down all things equal.

Revenge
That 2022 game really rubbed me the wrong way. We were missing several starters that game due to injuries. Even if we had all our starters, FSU was the better team that year and was going to win. However, I don't believe the game would have been as lopsided as that.

An already injured TVD tried to give it a go, but was knocked out early in the 2nd qtr. Garcia also got hurt sometime in the second qtr and our true freshman Jacurri Brown had to finish the game. Again, FSU was already up pretty good by the time Brown came in, but neither TVD or Garcia were healthy to start the game. We were basically playing with no qb. Think the playoff game between the 49ers and Eagles when the 49ers lost all their qbs.

Add to the game all our stupid mistakes that helped FSU. FSU's first offensive drive of the game, we have them in 3rd and long situation. Clearly a passing situation. Our dumb defensive coordinator drops our slowest linebacker, who can't even cover me, back 20 yards into coverage. Well, what do you know, it's a pass interference call on an uncatchable ball. New set of downs for FSU. That LB should not have been on the field in that situation. FSU ends up scoring TD on that drive. On FSU's 2nd offensive drive, we had another stupid PI call on a 3rd down that gave them new set of downs in which they ended up scoring a TD. Not too long after that, it was turnover city until the end of the game.

They also scored their last TD with 1:30 to play when they could have just ran out the clock. Yes, it's our job to stop them, but they were still trying to score. Hope Mario remembers that.

Advertisement
That 2022 game really rubbed me the wrong way. We were missing several starters that game due to injuries. Even if we had all our starters, FSU was the better team that year and was going to win. However, I don't believe the game would have been as lopsided as that.

An already injured TVD tried to give it a go, but was knocked out early in the 2nd qtr. Garcia also got hurt sometime in the second qtr and our true freshman Jacurri Brown had to finish the game. Again, FSU was already up pretty good by the time Brown came in, but neither TVD or Garcia were healthy to start the game. We were basically playing with no qb. Think the playoff game between the 49ers and Eagles when the 49ers lost all their qbs.

Add to the game all our stupid mistakes that helped FSU. FSU's first offensive drive of the game, we have them in 3rd and long situation. Clearly a passing situation. Our dumb defensive coordinator drops our slowest linebacker, who can't even cover me, back 20 yards into coverage. Well, what do you know, it's a pass interference call on an uncatchable ball. New set of downs for FSU. That LB should not have been on the field in that situation. FSU ends up scoring TD on that drive. On FSU's 2nd offensive drive, we had another stupid PI call on a 3rd down that gave them new set of downs in which they ended up scoring a TD. Not too long after that, it was turnover city until the end of the game.

They also scored their last TD with 1:30 to play when they could have just ran out the clock. Yes, it's our job to stop them, but they were still trying to score. Hope Mario remembers that.
We will have a MASSIVE receipt for those fools come October

1725208962412.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Had we taken Ward"

Ward wanted ZERO to do with FSU and the fake developer with culture.

Delusional like their inbred north Florida counterparts to the east of Tally
Remember? Mike was so good that they didn’t even think they needed to treat him to a nice dinner. Mario taking cam to PRIME 112 was viewed by them as gimmicky, while Mike just wanted to talk ball. As if you can’t talk about ball over a delicious steak

Remember? Mike was so good that they didn’t even think they needed to treat him to a nice dinner. Mario taking cam to PRIME 112 was viewed by them as gimmicky, while Mike just wanted to talk ball. As if you can’t talk about ball over a delicious steak
Not Mike’s fault that the nicest steakhouse in Tally is Outback, freshest seafood is Red Lobster, and finest Italian is Olive Garden.

Advertisement
The best part about this is that FSU loses so much more, they might have to replace 19 of 22 starters. Not to mention that Miami can recruit and FSU can’t.
Not an fsu expert but isn’t their entire oline mostly seniors or something like that?
They’re gonna lose 2 starting dt’s as well right? They only dude they got is Armella and he socks

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Had we taken Ward"

Ward wanted ZERO to do with FSU and the fake developer with culture.

Delusional like their inbred north Florida counterparts to the east of Tally
Ward wanted to go to a turn key operation
That was basically just missing a qb to put it all together
But most importantly he wanted to go to a place where he could
Just sit back and deal
I bet he couldn’t even imagine the protection he was getting
Night and day compared to the last gator game
This oline is why cam ward came here
norvell could never build an oline like this bc it takes elite hs recruiting and development

Advertisement
Back