Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1724539523472.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s incredible that DJU has been playing college QB for 5 years, yet analysts and fans thought he would be something different than what he already out on tape.
That game he had as a freshman against ND gives people the impression that if he finds a way to consistently play that way, then he'd be the man. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's the best game of his career.

Advertisement
That game he had as a freshman against ND gives people the impression that if he finds a way to consistently play that way, then he'd be the man. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's the best game of his career.
Has to be. He’s been trash ever since. Oregon state made life easy for him. Play action all day with Martinez and fenwick

I’ll know more about SMU after tonight and Florida after next Saturday. They could lose to both of those teams as well. They have a terrible QB and awful WR. They are soft in the trenches.
True. We will get to see SMU tonight. I hope I am wrong and FSU loses to SMU. I might even pull for UF again. Gross, I know, but that is how much I hate FSU. Guess I'll have to see how the season plays out.

Advertisement
From that point on, I knew he wasn't the guy. Going off on a Brian Kelly lead Notre Shame? That's false gold at its core.

They are an 8-4 team or somewhere in that range

8-4 means they only lose 3 more the whole rest of the way. I think they lose more.

Boston College
Memphis
Cal
SMU
Clemson
Duke
Miami
UNC
Notre Dame
Charleston Southern
Gators

I think Miami, Notre Dame, and Clemson are guaranteed L's. Then I think they lose to Florida. And they drop at least one more similar to Ga Tech.

I have them losing 6 games, so 6-6.

Advertisement
Back