Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Bud likes to poke at Miami, as he should, it’s a rival.

But he’s usually pretty on-point and fair enough.

He has said the LB and DL recruiting for them is not enough. Norvell has not proved he can recruit at a championship level.

All offseason he said the WRs for them sucked, DJU is not special, and the supporting cast he had at Oregon State is better than what he will have at FSU.

That’s about as fair and balanced as it’s going to get from a fan of a team.
Bud pokes at miami but you can hear his voice change when he talks about roster building when he discusses miami and fsu. He knows what is coming and fsu cant keep up.

Advertisement
Thing is, most of us here are more familiar with FSU than even the ESPN guys are. We know DJ is liability, we know who the Seminoles lost off last years team and they can't replace them.

Thing is, most of us here are more familiar with FSU than even the ESPN guys are. We know DJ is liability, we know who the Seminoles lost off last years team and they can't replace them.
If they had better line play you can scheme DJU to ground and pound, and hope to rely on the defense. Basically what we don't wan't, caveman football.

Their lines are worse than I expected, and I accounted for Jackson being Jane not Tarzan.

Advertisement

Screenshot_20240824_181931_X.webp

Ppl have short memories and forgot that prior to that season and half winning streak Mike Norvell was about to be on the hot seat for poor on field performance and sucking at recruiting. Then he hit on the first set of portal kids and Jordan Travis played for 100 years in college they got a couple breaks and their fans all of a sudden forgot who he is.

It’s going to be great times!!

Mike Norvell is BYKE give him a 10 year contract extension.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone notice how poorly conditioned they seemed to be. I know it’s the first game but it was 55 degrees and no humidity.

They are soft as ****. They are lucky Ga Tech missed a FG, got called for a weak PI and FSU hit a 59yd FG. Tech really should’ve beat them by 10+.

There was zero players in FSU that look fyzical. They got manhandled the whole game by Tech.

That roster is in trouble and the team has zero leaders. **** them

Advertisement
Back