Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Literally the only proven players were Payton to a degree and some of their DB’s. They had no reason hyping this team up like the second coming of Christ
I was scratching my head all offseason on the hype / ranking. Then when I told people I work with GT can beat them they looked at me like I was radio. I’m pretty unbiased and realistic with this stuff but I was questioning myself leading up to today. Then in the second quarter I was like “ oh, ok, I’m not crazy”

Advertisement
I will give GT’s DC credit. He dropped his balls on the table and said “I ******* dare you to try to beat me with DJ Ukelele and those candy *** wide receivers.” Three linebackers on the field 80% of the game. Safeties playing ten yards off the line of scrimmage or less. They sold out to stop the run and FSU had nothing for them.
I was praying they’d sell out to stop the run. They did it beautifully.

Our DL is going to feast on this FSU offense.

IMG_2105.webp

Advertisement
I was scratching my head all offseason on the hype / ranking. Then when I told people I work with GT can beat them they looked at me like I was radio. I’m pretty unbiased and realistic with this stuff but I was questioning myself leading up to today. Then in the second quarter I was like “ oh, ok, I’m not crazy”
I know he would have preferred Cam but I find it weird that Norvell would hang his hat on a guy that he clearly has never trusted.

Advertisement
If they were able to cam ward or another qb like him this offseason I would’ve given them the benefit of the doubt. Instead they got the most hyped unproven qb in CFB the past 5 years and he continues to give you reasons why any team takes a chance on him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know he would have preferred Cam but I find it weird that Norvell would hang his hat on a guy that he clearly has never trusted.

It was funny watching all the spin coming from tally since the spring. There was clearly an agenda with the press in tally since they were hyping DJ all off season. Meanwhile, certain insiders (some from here) were talking about how underwhelming DJ has looked all off season. One of those story lines was bound to be true and we all know who the real DJ is. He’ll be benched soon enough. Hate to see it

Advertisement
Back