Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
These nole fans are becoming more delusional than **** fans and I never thought that was possible…I’m thinking about betting a grand on each one of their games this year figuring I might have a nice little bundle by the end of the season…

Advertisement
Guess mama didn’t know
1629942667041.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hearing noles might not even play their first game because of covid.. my buddy talked to Odell about it.. fyi and 2 local high school football teams canceled their football game because of covid.. what's yall thoughts since yall think certain schools gonna skate through the season covid free???

Norvell will do anything to get out of playing Notre Dame. He probably had his team volunteering at the local hospital’s ICU last week without masks just to be certain.

Advertisement
I'm hearing noles might not even play their first game because of covid.. my buddy talked to Odell about it.. fyi and 2 local high school football teams canceled their football game because of covid.. what's yall thoughts since yall think certain schools gonna skate through the season covid free???
Would not be surprised. They'll probably make the announcement a few hours before kickoff, too. Forfeit State gonna Forfeit State.

Advertisement
Back