Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Too be fair, it’s my understanding from FSU fans that if Travis would’ve been the starter last year they would’ve beaten us
We couldn’t stop him for a little while. The baker special was shinning bright for a couple drives that night until they turned it over

we all knew he was going to run but for whatever reason baker didn’t

Advertisement
We couldn’t stop him for a little while. The baker special was shinning bright for a couple drives that night until they turned it over

we all knew he was going to run but for whatever reason baker didn’t

He had a few nice runs on their 2nd drive, and a couple more at the end of the half when it was 35-3 and if you want to run your QB, knock yourself out.

Speaking of couldn't stop someone, how bout our guy that night? 72% completions, an 84.9 QBR, 330 yards of total offense, zero turnovers. Man, if he wasn't only 5'4 and could actually play football. Shame.

He had a few nice runs on their 2nd drive, and a couple more at the end of the half when it was 35-3 and if you want to run your QB, knock yourself out.

Speaking of couldn't stop someone, how bout our guy that night? 72% completions, an 84.9 QBR, 330 yards of total offense, zero turnovers. Man, if he wasn't only 5'4 and could actually play football. Shame.

TrumpyCane is only 21 inches tall but doesn’t stop me proving the haters wrong

Screenshot_20210825-102828_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement

Yeah, they had a huge gap between positive drives. That first possession where they kicked a field goal. Then a whole bunch of nothing and then some more positive yardage when the game was already long over. Their list of first half possessions went: Field goal, punt, fumble, interception, turnover on downs. They gained a total of 37 yards after the first possession and by then the game was 35-3.

These dudes are still asking who the QB1 is. How do u not see what the FSU journalist are putting right in your face.

Advertisement
View attachment 152161

TrumpyCane doesn’t want discussion about politics/race but now white FSU fans are pretending to be black

In fairness, his photo IS a picture of Daniel Day Lewis. But, yeah, that's a strange log-in name and photo, not to mention the "They" followed by a "(we)" and then he acts like BLM is just a "slogan". Definitely sounds like a white guy who really wanted to say "All Lives Matter", but knows he would run into some problems saying that out loud.

Guy looks conspicuously like the Giant Clint Eastwood smacked in the manzone with a sledge hammer in his preacher role movie.

Advertisement
Big Country got processed out from UF when Mullen took over and was super salty for a minute. My have the tables have turned. Hate to see it. To his credit, when I did watch FSU last season and Big Country got snaps, he was their “best” DE

god speed Memphis Mike

Manny better not call the dogs off until we hit 70

Been sayin this for a min..

They are still paying Willie! They can't just move on from Norvell. I won't be happy until our 4th QB is going off on them like KING, TVD, and Garcia do.

Whatever recruiting momentum they think they'll still have before they play us, will be dead by the time the clock hits 0.

I pray and hope somebody is in mannys ear all week reminding him FSU is pushing Miami kids to throw down THE U on photo shoots. Sheiitttt, just send as message to any SFL kid.. your heading their to lose bad!

Advertisement
Back