Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I listened to their 247 instant reaction podcast for some more tears.
1. Kevin, the guy that was talking about Bain and saying something about Mario wearing him out last season and that he’s not going to be good this season, said the GT offense might be top 25 this year. The other guys chuckled under their breath.

2. The running game, specifically Toafili and the Bama backup looked active. Take away the one 28 yard run and he was 7 carries for 4 yards. Bama guy was 12 for 38.

3. Jalen Brown looked good running around. Too bad it was only for 2 catches for 11 yards.

4. The guys on the pod said they do not attend practices and pointed blame for the fake news back to the guys that do attend like Sonone.

I watched this game from the beginning to the end. I had numerous FSU fans in the area.

I blurted out, "They are going to suffer a Georgia hangover." At the end of the game, I had a couple shake my hand and buy me drinks because they knew the exact shade I threw on this game and I was right.

Advertisement
The Wire Laugh GIF

Was it last year or 2 years ago that he almost beat them?
Last year. Were it not for a bone headed personal foul call on fourth down BC would’ve won that game.

Also, they have a far better HC and staff this year with Bill O’Brien. I think GT is better than BC, but Castellanos can make FSU hurt. If they lose to BC there’s a real - but small - possibility that they end up 5-7/6-6.

For all the talk of Norvell being an offensive savant, most of their rushing came on one drive yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was a pretty clean game overall. No turnovers, I think only 1 sack, very limited number of possessions.

In those types of games, it’s very easy to identify the winner. It’s usually the teams with the better performance at the line of scrimmage. GT won BOTH lines. Averaged 5.3 a carry to FSU’s 3.2.

And they had the better QB play. King averaged 9.1 per attempt, DJU only 7.1.

For context, 9.1 yards per pass attempt would have ranked 8th best in the country last year.
7.1 would have ranked 58th best.

GT deserved to win, plain and simple. They were more physical on both sides and had the better QB.

It’s what makes me confident in our game on Saturday. I think Miami is better on both lines than Florida, and has the better QB. Most of the time, those teams win. But we gotta go prove that.

Advertisement
Ppl have short memories and forgot that prior to that season and half winning streak Mike Norvell was about to be on the hot seat for poor on field performance and sucking at recruiting. Then he hit on the first set of portal kids and Jordan Travis played for 100 years in college they got a couple breaks and their fans all of a sudden forgot who he is.

It’s going to be great times!!

Mike Norvell is BYKE give him a 10 year contract extension.
They got help from ACC refs all last year to get them to the playoffs, **** the bed, and sued the conference.

Advertisement
Back