Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Kid can ball

He carved them up last year….Fsu was lucky to win that game… those stats weren’t garbage time either

IMG_0347.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s manny Diaz that went undefeated. That’s literally the worst thing that can happen to a program. A pretender HC who can’t recruit goes undefeated in year 4, he has you by the balls you pay him cause you don’t know wtf to do and you are stuck. Now you have a HC that can’t get you to be dominant and that’s what programs like fsu us bama etc look for, we don’t look for gimmicks or miracle seasons, we look to dominate when we are at our best. And wins don’t bring you recruits, relationships and charisma and money brings you recruits and you need all three traits.

I'll honestly be surprised if FSU beats BC. I do expect them to get their crap together to an extent, but how good they can be is the question they still don't have an answer to after this game.
They looked suspect at almost every position aside from kicker.
That qb will run on them a lot, he’s not the greatest thrower but he’s so good with his legs he will have big plays. Pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They asked for that bs for years “win and they come”

lol unbelievable people believed that with all the proof staring them down at other programs
Literally every other program has done it besides FSU. That’s how bad they suck

If they had better line play you can scheme DJU to ground and pound, and hope to rely on the defense. Basically what we don't wan't, caveman football.

Their lines are worse than I expected, and I accounted for Jackson being Jane not Tarzan.
Nah, they could have had the best offensive line ever today and they would have still sucked. 5 linemen can only block 5 defenders. When your quarterback is zero threat to throw the ball downfield, you can use 7,8,9 guys to stop the run.

Advertisement
Back