Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

Advertisement
Its not an excuse when your third string QB can't throw because of an elbow injury and your fourth string gets knocked out of the game. Unsure where the excuse is.

I merely said that situation made it much easier for you. I didn't invalidate anything.
People should be able to admit it's A) Fully a part of the game and a win is a win, especially in Playoffs.... and B) Clearly very unlucky for 49ers, and feels like more of a lame win than if you beat them at full strength.

People should be able to admit it's A) Fully a part of the game and a win is a win, especially in Playoffs.... and B) Clearly very unlucky for 49ers, and feels like more of a lame win than if you beat them at full strength.
I never protested against A and stated B.

Advertisement
Im well versed in these matters. I can say without question that Boston people are among the worst of any citizenry anywhere on the planet. Just a bunch of ****** human beings in that market. With that said, as it regards to sports, Philadelphia takes the cake. Phillies fans once boo'd the Pope,
Eff the pope he don't pay my bills and I keep all my little nephews away from him

That works out well in that each family member has another family member to call when they need bail money.
Well the 49er half is mostly the women, while the Raider half is mostly Men, So not really lol, Cause the men are like 100x more likely to need to be bailed out.

Yall mad in here.
See how much I care?

20220116_151953 (1).gif

Advertisement
TBH, I don't really care about the Eagles and how they won, they won, period. New England won against Mariota and Blake Bortles in 2017 and made the Super Bowl that way.

Of course it feels better when your team piledrives elite units, but to be honest, the ones who ***** about the Eagles and try to invalidate their season because of what happened today are fans of teams who didn't even sniff the playoffs.

Advertisement
More people need my outlook on injuries especially in football. It’s part of the game , just like refs and the weather. We were hitting their qb’s early and often, injury percentages go up every hit. Block better.

Advertisement
I can respect that. At least you called out the missed drop pass. I thought the booth was supposed to automatically review those, maybe it's only TDs that they automatically review.
If it was a TD, automatic review or inside 2 minutes.

Otherwise you have to challenge, just like the Eagles did on the Purdy fumble. That was called an incomplete pass but since the eagles recovered it, they awarded the ball to Philly.

More people need my outlook on injuries especially in football. It’s part of the game , just like refs and the weather. We were hitting their qb’s early and often, injury percentages go up every hit. Block better.
Yes. Thats point A. Doesn’t make point B untrue though - especially when 49ers were on their 4th QB of the season.

Advertisement
Back