Official NFL CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK THREAD

I knew this game was gonna sideways when my go to pizza joint fouled up my order. It was just one of those days.

Advertisement
If it was a TD, automatic review or inside 2 minutes.

Otherwise you have to challenge, just like the Eagles did on the Purdue fumble. That was filled an incomplete pass but since the eagles recovered it, they awarded the ball to Philly.
Not necessarily. the league is able to instantly review and change obvious calls since last year. That’s what happens when you see refs make a call then a minute later change the call “after further discussion”. However if the team goes hurry up the league auto review may not have time to see all the angles, which means you need to challenge

I’m still waiting for the names connected with Epstein and his girl. I think I’ll be waiting forever. Funny how that works.
To stay sports related, remember the big doping scandal in cycling that was supposed to clean up the sport? In the mid-2000s, after Armstrong was retired.

The spanish doctor Fuentes claimed in prison that if they pursue all of his clients, the entirety of the spanish sportsworld would collapse in a heartbeat.

Case was closed, evidence got destroyed, list was burned.

Advertisement
I'ma keep it 100 with y'all.... As a Canes fan, I don't want to hear **** about injuries!!! Idc if SF had to put in the waterboy as QB. You have to DO SOMETHING. Down 3 scores and you do nothing but run? Bad coaching!

As a Commanders fan, only my hatred for the Cowboys, Patriots, and Chiefs outweighs my hatred for the Eagles. It pains me to say this, but the Eagles are the most complete team in the NFL and have been all season. Sure, they got the breaks today, but they were the better team. I was rooting for the Niners too, but Eagles are better and were going to win the game regardless of the how the game ended up playing out. And people got to stop underestimating Jalen Hurts. I would take him on my team in a heartbeat over any of our current qb's.

Advertisement
To stay sports related, remember the big doping scandal in cycling that was supposed to clean up the sport? In the mid-2000s, after Armstrong was retired.

The spanish doctor Fuentes claimed in prison that if they pursue all of his clients, the entirety of the spanish sportsworld would collapse in a heartbeat.

Case was closed, evidence got destroyed, list was burned.
That was lame though cause like literally every cyclist was doping and our guy was still the best. Bill Burr has a joke about it

Im well versed in these matters. I can say without question that Boston people are among the worst of any citizenry anywhere on the planet. Just a bunch of ****** human beings in that market. With that said, as it regards to sports, Philadelphia takes the cake. Phillies fans once boo'd the Pope,
You’re ok with the Pope allowing children molestation in the church (yes, I am Catholic. Heard my own stories of friends when I grew up in the northeast).

He deserved to be booed. And before Santa got booed people jump in, he was a drunk Santa that showed up to the stadium in 1968.

I'ma keep it 100 with y'all.... As a Canes fan, I don't want to hear **** about injuries!!! Idc if SF had to put in the waterboy as QB. You have to DO SOMETHING. Down 3 scores and you do nothing but run? Bad coaching!
Lad, none of the guys can't throw. Johnson was completely out and Purdy wore a stabilizer around his elbow at some point. Likely has some bad damage on the elbow.

If none of the QBs you have can throw the ball at all, you got no alternative whatsoever.

Advertisement
Not necessarily. the league is able to instantly review and change obvious calls since last year. That’s what happens when you see refs make a call then a minute later change the call “after further discussion”. However if the team goes hurry up the league auto review may not have time to see all the angles, which means you need to challenge
In defense to the refs, the camera angle that showed him dropping the ball wasn’t shown until after the Eagles scored and after the TV commercial break.

The initial camera angles didn’t show him dropping the ball.

Lad, none of the guys can't throw. Johnson was completely out and Purdy wore a stabilizer around his elbow at some point. Likely has some bad damage on the elbow.

If none of the QBs you have can throw the ball at all, you got no alternative whatsoever.
Yeah. Can’t blame coaching there.

What are the odds you lose 2 QBs to injury in 1 game? Less than 1%?

Blame the offensive line.

In defense to the refs, the camera angle that showed him dropping the ball wasn’t shown until after the Eagles scored and after the TV commercial break.

The initial camera angles didn’t show him dropping the ball.
Yeah I mean refs can only see what they have the angle to see. However the NFL office gets ALL the angles immediately - they don't have to wait for the TV angles at all.

Advertisement

Naw bro! Put the WATERBOY in! Do something! There has to be 1 athlete on that team that can at least throw screen passes. The coach gave up. Showed no creativity whatsoever.

That was lame though cause like literally every cyclist was doping and our guy was still the best. Bill Burr has a joke about it
I mean, in cycling, eventually, they got them all, because it was done so horribly that companies eventually got scared of them being burnt. And the only reason Armstrong got caught was because of companies smelling bad fish from him.

Yeah I mean refs can only see what they have the angle to see. However the NFL office gets ALL the angles immediately - they don't have to wait for the TV angles at all.
When a wr gets up sprinting back hollering to go no huddle is a dead giveaway

Advertisement
Back