New Pres.

I've heard about the Admiral. Who is the other person?

Kimberly Yuracko joined the Northwestern Law faculty in 2002 after serving as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law for the 2001-02 academic year. She served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Faculty and Research from October 2009 through December 2010. From January 2011 through December 2011 she served as Interim Dean of the Law School. Her primary research interests are in antidiscrimination law with a focus on *** discrimination in employment and gender equity in education. She teaches courses in employment law, property, and family law. Her book Perfectionism and Contemporary Feminist Values was published in 2003 by Indiana University Press. She is also a co-author of the casebook Feminist Jurisprudence: Cases and Materials and is the author of numerous articles.

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Oh, crap. Just what we need, another liberal, radical feminist **************. I sure hope this is just a bad rumor.
Jesu Christo. Don't even bother looking up her published works because it'll ruin your freaking day. The batsh!t crazy eyes should be an instant disqualifier.

View attachment 30131

Not to mention that she's on the intrawebs looking for friends for her and her kid.

http://www.meetup.com/Working-Mom-Chicago/members/23805202/

I'm going to start drinking now. Wake me up when she institutes a campus wide "sensitivity" initiative and gender neutral restrooms. Then I can just end it.

I was thinking she will require half the football team be girls. If Al is still coach, that might be an improvement. Women might not take his bs and be nastier than the boys are under Al.

Advertisement
Her nickname is Crazy Eyes Killer.

I just stared into those eyes for a moment too long and started to believe that the gender pay gap is supported by actual facts. Maybe Kimmy here will bring Patricia Ireland back home to UM and make her Provost. We gonna dominate at Womens Lax!!!!!!

I'd check local pet stores for sporadic bunny purchases that coincide with her breakups. She's got that over-processed bunny boiler hay hair.

This place is turning into Sweet Briar! Maybe we can dominate in women's soccer or start a women's equestrian program. One thing for sure: Miami football is dead. I doubt we even have a team in 5-7 years down the road. In the future, the only thing we'll be known for is being a wussy school that takes rich kids who can't get into Ivy League schools. Psycho trust fund princes like my Miami classmate John DuPont. (Yeah, he went to this university. He was on the swim team back then.)

Last edited:
I almost want to revoke my "fan card" just for those crazy eyes being a legitimate consideration

Kimberly Yuracko joined the Northwestern Law faculty in 2002 after serving as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law for the 2001-02 academic year. She served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Faculty and Research from October 2009 through December 2010. From January 2011 through December 2011 she served as Interim Dean of the Law School. Her primary research interests are in antidiscrimination law with a focus on *** discrimination in employment and gender equity in education. She teaches courses in employment law, property, and family law. Her book Perfectionism and Contemporary Feminist Values was published in 2003 by Indiana University Press. She is also a co-author of the casebook Feminist Jurisprudence: Cases and Materials and is the author of numerous articles.

Oh, crap. Just what we need, another liberal, radical feminist **************. I sure hope this is just a bad rumor.
Jesu Christo. Don't even bother looking up her published works because it'll ruin your freaking day. The batsh!t crazy eyes should be an instant disqualifier.

View attachment 30131

Not to mention that she's on the intrawebs looking for friends for her and her kid.

I'm going to start drinking now. Wake me up when she institutes a campus wide "sensitivity" initiative and gender neutral restrooms. Then I can just end it.

**** f*cking no.

Not only is she extremely under-qualified, but she looks like an insane person, and would be a horrible figurehead for this University.

If she gets the job, everyone might as well adopt a new team. It would be over

Advertisement
Can't see Yuracko coming close to sniffing the uM presidency. She's only held two extremely short-term admin positions, one as Assoc Dean for Academic Affairs/Faculty and Research and one as Interim Deam of the Law School at NW. She may be some sort of "rising star" or whatever, but her CV sure doesn't point to a serious candidate for UM president.

this. got to be a joke. dear god please be a joke

If she gets the job, everyone might as well adopt a new team. It would be over

Trust me, if she becomes president, we won't have to adopt a new team; UM will shut down the football program for Lady LaCrosse.

Great! Another Marxist!

Advertisement
Can't see Yuracko coming close to sniffing the uM presidency. She's only held two extremely short-term admin positions, one as Assoc Dean for Academic Affairs/Faculty and Research and one as Interim Deam of the Law School at NW. She may be some sort of "rising star" or whatever, but her CV sure doesn't point to a serious candidate for UM president.

Honestly, I don't give a **** about her politics. Michigan, USC, Oregon, and a bunch of other schools have had top-notch football programs under "liberal" presidents.I know that it gets the resident righty nut bags all in a tizzy for fear that it'll be Shalala part 2, but whatever.

I'm more concerned by her lack of experience overall. That she's only held two short-term, mid-level admin positions is a big red flag for me. I'd expect someone with MUCH more experience in those roles or in upper-level admin role...an established dean with many years of experience, or a current VP or chancellor at a university. At least Stavridis has a couple years under his belt as a dean, plus his experience at the highest admin levels in the Navy.

I don't have any connections at UM, but if this woman's name is being floated as a serious candidate, UM has bigger issues than just football to worry about.

View attachment 30131

Waiting for the "she's hot, I would do her" comments. Well she is better looking than the troll Donna.

Advertisement

Honestly, I don't give a **** about her politics. Michigan, USC, Oregon, and a bunch of other schools have had top-notch football programs under "liberal" presidents.I know that it gets the resident righty nut bags all in a tizzy for fear that it'll be Shalala part 2, but whatever.

I'm more concerned by her lack of experience overall. That she's only held two short-term, mid-level admin positions is a big red flag for me. I'd expect someone with MUCH more experience in those roles or in upper-level admin role...an established dean with many years of experience, or a current VP or chancellor at a university. At least Stavridis has a couple years under his belt as a dean, plus his experience at the highest admin levels in the Navy.

I don't have any connections at UM, but if this woman's name is being floated as a serious candidate, UM has bigger issues than just football to worry about.

You may not care about her politics and you rightly can point to any number of university presidents that are lefties that still have successful athletic departments but here's the issue- she'd never even be getting consideration by a segment of the powers that be in the Gables WITHOUT her political/social views. If (although almost an impossibilty in academia) someone with her resume held similar right-wing views they not only wouldn't even sniff consideration here they would have never even ascended to the interim dean level at most universities. So you can't really throw out the political nature of these candidates when those views are seemingly making up for actual achievement on their resumes. So at best she holds similar views to some major university presidents with decent athletic programs but almost assuredly has a thinner resume than they did at the time of their hire.

Last edited:

View attachment 30131

Waiting for the "she's hot, I would do her" comments. Well she is better looking than the troll Donna.
I would definitely see what that mouth do.......

Advertisement
i cannot believe she is up for consideration. she is a law school professor, not a dean, no real admin capacity that I have read about, no leadership experience. she's done nothing extraordinary to lead one of the top (and rising) national universities. she is an ordinary law professor, a dime a dozen.

below are 2 of her publications:

One for You and One for Me: Is Title IX’s ***-Based Proportionality Requirement for College
Varsity Athletic Positions Defensible? 97 NW. U. L. REV. 731 (2003), reprinted in, SPORTS
AND INEQUALITY (Michael J. Cozzillio & Robert L. Hayman, Jr. eds., 2005)

Title IX and the Problem of Gender Equality in Athletics, 20 GENDER ISSUES 65 (Spring/Summer
2002), reprinted in, SPORTING EQUALITY: TITLE IX THIRTY YEARS LATER (Rita Simon ed.,
2005)

if these are the only 2 candidates left, then it was a setup to push the admiral forward.

Last edited:

View attachment 30131

She's too small for the likes of you son.

You may not care about her politics and you rightly can point to any number of university presidents that are lefties that still have successful athletic department but here's the issue- she'd never even be getting consideration by a segment of the powers that be in the Gables WITHOUT her political/social views. If (although almost an impossibilty in academia) someone with her resume held similar right-wing views they not only wouldn't even sniff consideration here they would have never even ascended to the interim dean level at most universities. So you can't really throw out the political nature of these candidates when those views are seemingly making up for actual achievement on their resumes. So at best she holds similar views to some major university presidents with decent athletic programs but almost assuredly has a thinner resume than they did at the time of their hire.

Again, I have no idea how much of a candidate she is. You seem pretty certain that her name is being bandied about by some folks in the know...but I haven't seen her name dropped in any articles regarding her candidacy, and of course just because she may have applied for the job doesn't mean that she's seriously being considered. I find it hard to believe that those in power positions would consider her as a top-notch candidate at this point in time, as she seems woefully under-qualified for the job.

According to this article from a week or two ago, it looks like the field has been narrowed to four finalists, and those names will be made public sometime soon. I'll wait until then to begin picking apart the political affiliations and reasoning behind individual candidates. My only point is that if this woman is seriously in the running, then something at UM is seriously, seriously wrong.

Concerning your point in a previous post regarding the fact that UM has hired "rising stars with thin resumes" before (e.g., Golden, Shannon, Coker)...this current situation goes far beyond that. Golden had been an HC before, and Shannon and Coker had been assistant HC/Coordinators for several years each. In that vein, hiring Yuracko would be the equivalent of hiring an HC who had no previous HC experience and had only held a coordinator position for one year on an interim basis until someone else could be found. That simply doesn't happen.

Last edited:

View attachment 30131

She's too small for the likes of you son.
Naw. Im good on beating that. Now if she could make my toes curl, I probably would bless her.....

Advertisement
Back