New Pres.

Advertisement
Search committee has been hard at work but strangely silient on the matter. Heard this guy was in the lead though. Great interview.[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHash5takWU[/video]

I've heard about the Admiral. Who is the other person?

Kimberly Yuracko joined the Northwestern Law faculty in 2002 after serving as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law for the 2001-02 academic year. She served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Faculty and Research from October 2009 through December 2010. From January 2011 through December 2011 she served as Interim Dean of the Law School. Her primary research interests are in antidiscrimination law with a focus on *** discrimination in employment and gender equity in education. She teaches courses in employment law, property, and family law. Her book Perfectionism and Contemporary Feminist Values was published in 2003 by Indiana University Press. She is also a co-author of the casebook Feminist Jurisprudence: Cases and Materials and is the author of numerous articles.

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Advertisement

Kimberly Yuracko joined the Northwestern Law faculty in 2002 after serving as a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law for the 2001-02 academic year. She served as Associate Dean for Academic Affairs: Faculty and Research from October 2009 through December 2010. From January 2011 through December 2011 she served as Interim Dean of the Law School. Her primary research interests are in antidiscrimination law with a focus on *** discrimination in employment and gender equity in education. She teaches courses in employment law, property, and family law. Her book Perfectionism and Contemporary Feminist Values was published in 2003 by Indiana University Press. She is also a co-author of the casebook Feminist Jurisprudence: Cases and Materials and is the author of numerous articles.

So Donna part 2

Would rather be a Noles fan than see this ***** be president here..

Advertisement

Oh, crap. Just what we need, another liberal, radical feminist **************. I sure hope this is just a bad rumor.

Oh, crap. Just what we need, another liberal, radical feminist **************. I sure hope this is just a bad rumor.
Jesu Christo. Don't even bother looking up her published works because it'll ruin your freaking day. The batsh!t crazy eyes should be an instant disqualifier.

highres_23795312.webp

Not to mention that she's on the intrawebs looking for friends for her and her kid.

http://www.meetup.com/Working-Mom-Chicago/members/23805202/

I'm going to start drinking now. Wake me up when she institutes a campus wide "sensitivity" initiative and gender neutral restrooms. Then I can just end it.

I almost want to revoke my "fan card" just for those crazy eyes being a legitimate consideration

Jesu Christo. Don't even bother looking up her published works because it'll ruin your freaking day. The batsh!t crazy eyes should be an instant disqualifier.

View attachment 30131

Not to mention that she's on the intrawebs looking for friends for her and her kid.

http://www.meetup.com/Working-Mom-Chicago/members/23805202/

I'm going to start drinking now. Wake me up when she institutes a campus wide "sensitivity" initiative and gender neutral restrooms. Then I can just end it.

Advertisement

Sounds like a barrel of laughs and like someone who would be a great fan of a male-centric sport like football. More great things in the horizon for UM football.

In the eyes she looks like an older Amanda Knox. She would cut off your head if you did not satisfy her needs.....................

OMG! Is that a skull behind her? And read the titles on those books! This could get worse!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Her nickname is Crazy Eyes Killer.

I just stared into those eyes for a moment too long and started to believe that the gender pay gap is supported by actual facts. Maybe Kimmy here will bring Patricia Ireland back home to UM and make her Provost. We gonna dominate at Womens Lax!!!!!!

Can't see Yuracko coming close to sniffing the uM presidency. She's only held two extremely short-term admin positions, one as Assoc Dean for Academic Affairs/Faculty and Research and one as Interim Deam of the Law School at NW. She may be some sort of "rising star" or whatever, but her CV sure doesn't point to a serious candidate for UM president.

Can't see Yuracko coming close to sniffing the uM presidency. She's only held two extremely short-term admin positions, one as Assoc Dean for Academic Affairs/Faculty and Research and one as Interim Deam of the Law School at NW. She may be some sort of "rising star" or whatever, but her CV sure doesn't point to a serious candidate for UM president.

That was my first impression as well. Lil Donna actually had an impressive resume within academia in addition to the political dynamic. I guess it depends on how bent they are on "fixing" the law school though and who is available/interested within that realm. Apples and oranges but these are the same people that hired another "rising star" with a thin resume to be the face of a major component of the school.

Advertisement
Back