MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
I understand that you don't comprehend things.

Simply stated, it's more than just a typo. It's a mistake that prevents ordering the correct jersey. Miami fans see the wrong picture and don't order. Grambling (not "gambling") fans see the wrong description and don't order. It's a mistake that ***** up both schools and the inventory of a special one-time jersey that people will not be interested in ordering IN DECEMBER when adidas gets around to fixing the website.

And, finally, you keep telling a like with that "best uniforms we've had since at least 04". Nearly everyone on the board agrees that the Smokes were the best.

For the record, the orange and white and green "regular" jerseys they are currently selling are NOT new, it's last year's inventory. Nothing with the new material or design. So, yeah, you can buy a 2022/2023 Miami Nights jersey, or the same jerseys they've been pushing out of overstocked inventory since COVID.

As far as NEW adidas jerseys (if you don't want Miami Nights), THIS is what adidas is trying to sell us now (and the urine-yellow hoops jersey is "reduced price")...

View attachment 298623
lol our uniforms today are better than the Nike redesign that the smokes were apart of. Don’t be so dumb

lol our uniforms today are better than the Nike redesign that the smokes were apart of. Don’t be so dumb

They are not. Nobody believes this except for you.

The adidas jerseys are definitely more basic. If you want Penn State simplicity, fine, that's your choice.

The last jerseys we got from Nike were the best since the late 90s and (arguably) the early 00s. The green was amazing and the Smokes were amazing.

I can be happy with basic. It's what we had at one point. I'm also fine with stylistic flourishes, I'm not against that.

But for you to argue in 2024 that we have such "amazing" jerseys from adidas that are nothing more than conference/manufacturer logo-filled versions of the 1984 jersey...well, even Converse could do those. New Balance could do those. Zipz (R.I.P.) could do those.

A monkey or a clown could make the 2024 jerseys (and wouldn't need 10 years to master the process). It takes a brave and bold company to churn out new designs every 3-4 years. Nike succeeded sometimes and was less successful at other times. Adidas has given us our WORST jersey from the last 50 years (2015), plus a basic design that took them 10 years to master.

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are not. Nobody believes this except for you.

The adidas jerseys are definitely more basic. If you want Penn State simplicity, fine, that's your choice.

The last jerseys we got from Nike were the best since the late 90s and (arguably) the early 00s. The green was amazing and the Smokes were amazing.

I can be happy with basic. It's what we had at one point. I'm also fine with stylistic flourishes, I'm not against that.

But for you to argue in 2024 that we have such "amazing" jerseys from adidas that are nothing more than conference/manufacturer logo-filled versions of the 1984 jersey...well, even Converse could do those. New Balance could do those. Zipz (R.I.P.) could do those.

A monkey or a clown could make the 2024 jerseys (and wouldn't need 10 years to master the process). It takes a brave and bold company to churn out new designs every 3-4 years. Nike succeeded sometimes and was less successful at other times. Adidas has given us our WORST jersey from the last 50 years (2015), plus a basic design that took them 10 years to master.

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office
1724267625778.webp

This is why arguing with you is so dumb cause you’re such a hater. I’d bet majority of people on here and in the real world agree our uniforms today are the best we’ve had in 20 years. Idgaf how simple they are or not, they look great.

So hey if you want to just hate adidas and everything they do to the point now you are saying our current uniforms are bad because they’re just the 80s design go ahead. I think it’s good regardless when it’s from. it’s personal preference at that point. Idgaf about your opinion on what style looks better. I like these Uniforms designs as a whole much better than the last Nike design. Simple. Nothing to do with it being Nike or adidas, but you seem to be too dumb to comprehend that.

Advertisement
For pointing out the irony and ignorance of your post. Mistakes happen, but it is only truly a mistake if you learn nothing from it, otherwise it is a learning experience. Learn my friend, be better tomorrow than you were today!
have you ever read an online forum before? Why are you expecting perfect grammar from people typing on their phones lol.

The only thing I view as ignorant is correcting people’s grammar/spelling when you CLEARLY understood what was being said. It means you have no actual argument against the point. It’s clearly deflecting. But go ahead, you’ll just be busy correcting people online all day… personally I can’t see how that’s enjoyable

have you ever read an online forum before? Why are you expecting perfect grammar from people typing on their phones lol.

The only thing I view as ignorant is correcting people’s grammar/spelling when you CLEARLY understood what was being said. It means you have no actual argument against the point. It’s clearly deflecting. But go ahead, you’ll just be busy correcting people online all day… personally I can’t see how that’s enjoyable
You'll be ok little buddy.

Big Hero GIF

Advertisement
Now u’re starting to see y I have them on ignore.
Yet you seem to comment a lot… interesting lol.

You’re clearly a bit of a lil baby when it comes to reading differing opinions on Nike than your own. It’s a clothing brand dawg, it’s Really not that serious. You want to be with Nike. Idc which brand we are with if the money and uniform design are good. I view today’s situation better than 2004-2014. It’s simple. Yall want to complain about our current uniform designs - well guess what that is all personal preference.

View attachment 298655

This is why arguing with you is so dumb cause you’re such a hater. I’d bet majority of people on here and in the real world agree our uniforms today are the best we’ve had in 20 years. Idgaf how simple they are or not, they look great.

So hey if you want to just hate adidas and everything they do to the point now you are saying our current uniforms are bad because they’re just the 80s design go ahead. I think it’s good regardless when it’s from. it’s personal preference at that point. Idgaf about your opinion on what style looks better. I like these Uniforms designs as a whole much better than the last Nike design. Simple. Nothing to do with it being Nike or adidas, but you seem to be too dumb to comprehend that.

I'm a hater? That's news to everyone besides yourself.

Hate adidas? I'm wearing adidas RIGHT NOW. I never said the current uniforms are "bad", just BASIC. That's a fact.

Grow up, already.

Advertisement
Back