MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

1724037559947.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean **** happen 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sure. Whatevs. 10 years into our contract, **** still happens.

I realize this is a detail you probably overlooked, but if you zoomed in on that Grambling jersey, it is the template for our "2024 Miami Nights" jersey. The numbers are bigger, and the material is perforated. What that means is the jersey is an alternate, a one-time-use jersey.

And what THAT means, is that if "**** happens" that doesn't allow you to sell the jersey, then you lose sales, you lose money.

So our ONE-TIME-ONLY jersey (because you know Mario won't allow us to wear it more than once) is not even able to be sold on the adidas website because...**** happens...

And this is the business partner we want to be in business with?

1724103870420.webp

Sure. Whatevs. 10 years into our contract, **** still happens.

I realize this is a detail you probably overlooked, but if you zoomed in on that Grambling jersey, it is the template for our "2024 Miami Nights" jersey. The numbers are bigger, and the material is perforated. What that means is the jersey is an alternate, a one-time-use jersey.

And what THAT means, is that if "**** happens" that doesn't allow you to sell the jersey, then you lose sales, you lose money.

So our ONE-TIME-ONLY jersey (because you know Mario won't allow us to wear it more than once) is not even able to be sold on the adidas website because...**** happens...

And this is the business partner we want to be in business with?

View attachment 298467
I have no idea at all what you mean with that entire last point.

It’s a gambling jersey, and description with the word Miami on it wrongly, and that is why your search for Miami led to it appearing. No idea what you’re trying to say about it being a one time jersey and not able to be sold and how that alt template being used for another teams jersey is some indicator of sales. I’m sure other teams have that jersey as well… just like teams will get our new design as theirs too…

And again I really don’t care, I’ll just be happy with the best uniforms we’ve had since at least 04.

Advertisement
I love those and have been looking to purchase a pair.

Unless I missed them, i also like the pair coach Taylor is seen wearing in the Camp video, episode 3. Is tough to see a full shot of them but at around the 1:50 mark you can see them.

Has anyone seen these around if you are able to see them in that video??

Actually love that sweatshirt he is wearing also!

Supreme is the best at releasing straight trash and hyping it up. I get it, it’s Supreme and people will spend 1500 bucks for a jacket that looks like something you’d find at a thrift store, but I’m shocked Miami would sign off on this. Then again, if the check is righteous, then so be it. It’s marketing.

I have no idea at all what you mean with that entire last point.

It’s a gambling jersey, and description with the word Miami on it wrongly, and that is why your search for Miami led to it appearing. No idea what you’re trying to say about it being a one time jersey and not able to be sold and how that alt template being used for another teams jersey is some indicator of sales. I’m sure other teams have that jersey as well… just like teams will get our new design as theirs too…

And again I really don’t care, I’ll just be happy with the best uniforms we’ve had since at least 04.

I understand that you don't comprehend things.

Simply stated, it's more than just a typo. It's a mistake that prevents ordering the correct jersey. Miami fans see the wrong picture and don't order. Grambling (not "gambling") fans see the wrong description and don't order. It's a mistake that ***** up both schools and the inventory of a special one-time jersey that people will not be interested in ordering IN DECEMBER when adidas gets around to fixing the website.

And, finally, you keep telling a like with that "best uniforms we've had since at least 04". Nearly everyone on the board agrees that the Smokes were the best.

For the record, the orange and white and green "regular" jerseys they are currently selling are NOT new, it's last year's inventory. Nothing with the new material or design. So, yeah, you can buy a 2022/2023 Miami Nights jersey, or the same jerseys they've been pushing out of overstocked inventory since COVID.

As far as NEW adidas jerseys (if you don't want Miami Nights), THIS is what adidas is trying to sell us now (and the urine-yellow hoops jersey is "reduced price")...

1724249252604.webp

Advertisement
Back