MEGA New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥 - The Shoe and Nike/Adidas Thread.

Advertisement
Bro, finest football cleats ever made by Nike. Both he, & Ken Griffey r by far my favorite lines.
These still hold a special place in my heart

Attachments

• F37541C6-FE97-42CE-9950-21CDE0E6F2F6.jpeg
    F37541C6-FE97-42CE-9950-21CDE0E6F2F6.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 0
So, @Rellyrell , what am I watching here? I got a pop-up for something on SNKRS, thought it was a drop, I guess it's some video, and the first thing I see is tearaway tuxedo pants?

This fashion stuff is beyond me, honestly...

So, @Rellyrell , what am I watching here? I got a pop-up for something on SNKRS, thought it was a drop, I guess it's some video, and the first thing I see is tearaway tuxedo pants?

This fashion stuff is beyond me, honestly...

Not sure what u’re referring to. There was a drop today, but I didn’t see the tux pants.

Advertisement
Not sure what u’re referring to. There was a drop today, but I didn’t see the tux pants.

There was a live stream video today where they were previewing a bunch of stuff, I think they called it a showcase. Eventually, they showed some cool shoes, the AF1 Vanta Black looked pretty **** good, as well as the AF1 "Paris" and the Dunk "Berlin".

But before they got to the shoes, they had some stuff on the apparel.

There was a live stream video today where they were previewing a bunch of stuff, I think they called it a showcase. Eventually, they showed some cool shoes, the AF1 Vanta Black looked pretty **** good, as well as the AF1 "Paris" and the Dunk "Berlin".

But before they got to the shoes, they had some stuff on the apparel.

Oh, got u. Yeah I missed the event. Now I know what u’re referring to.

Advertisement
Picked up a pair of retro low golf shoes.

img_9443-jpeg.292687

Probably the most comfortable golf shoes I’ve ever owned. Worn them once and sole on the front is already separating from the leather.

This normal?

IMG_9444.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9443.jpeg
    IMG_9443.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Picked up a pair of retro low golf shoes.

img_9443-jpeg.292687

Probably the most comfortable golf shoes I’ve ever owned. Worn them once and sole on the front is already separating from the leather.

This normal?

View attachment 292686

How long have u owned them? If they’ve been just sitting there w/o wearing, then yes. One of the issues w/ sneaker heads is if they have a lot of shoes & don’t wear them, the adhesive with become compromised over time. Wearing shoes is what keep shoes in good condition (think about a car just sitting w/o being driven).

However, if these r new and u rocked them immediately, this is a defective shoe, & no it’s not normal. Some clothing spots sell defective shoes at a lower price point. If u got this shoe at full price, I would return them.

How long have u owned them? If they’ve been just sitting there w/o wearing, then yes. One of the issues w/ sneaker heads is if they have a lot of shoes & don’t wear them, the adhesive with become compromised over time. Wearing shoes is what keep shoes in good condition (think about a car just sitting w/o being driven).

However, if these r new and u rocked them immediately, this is a defective shoe, & no it’s not normal. Some clothing spots sell defective shoes at a lower price point. If u got this shoe at full price, I would return them.
Thanks man. Haven’t even had them a month. Was early gift for Father’s Day. Bought them at the PGA Superstore (online).

Will have to initiate a return. Been a plastic spike Foot Joy type but with these lows I will be making the permanent switch. Have golfed twice in them and boooy do I look good.

Thanks man. Haven’t even had them a month. Was early gift for Father’s Day. Bought them at the PGA Superstore (online).

Will have to initiate a return. Been a plastic spike Foot Joy type but with these lows I will be making the permanent switch. Have golfed twice in them and boooy do I look good.

I’ve great things about these, but yeah, definitely initiate that return.

Truth be told, several of my shoes came from the defect line. I find it much more affordable and since I have a shoe guy, I just take it to him & he’ll either touch them up (if a color bleed happens) or tighten up the sole (if any peeling or seam issues). I’ll pay 40-50% off & shoot him like $20-35 to fix them.

Advertisement
Just in case u think we’re the only ones who talk about this. Lol

Same talking points, too. This is y I love fans.

It's always the kinda crap colorways that have the good discounts. But these Nike Infinity RN4's for $77 (52% off) seem like they'd be very good for everday walking and medium running at least. I like the flyknit, so seems like could be a solid Ultraboost alternative. Seems like a good deal.

Advertisement
Just in case u think we’re the only ones who talk about this. Lol

Same talking points, too. This is y I love fans.

Nebraska fans blame everything on Blake James and Donna Shalala, too?

(They did think hiring alumni throughout the Athletic Department was a great idea.)

My annual update as to perception is reality in College Sports; therefore, marketing & targeting recruits.

2023-2024 Collegiate Nat’l Champions-

1. CFB: (UofM - Jordan Brand School)
2. MCBB: (UConn - Nike School)
3. WCBB: (USCe - Under Armour School)
4. Baseball: (UTenn - Nike School)
5. Softball: (OU - Nike School)
6. Men’s Hockey: (Denver - New Balance School)
7. Women’s Hockey (O$U - Nike School)
8. Men’s Gynmastics: (Stanford - Nike School)
9. Women’s Gymnastics: (LSU - Nike School)
10. Men’s Volleyball: (UCLA - Nike School)
11. Women’s Volleyball: (Texas - Nike School)
12. Men’s Soccer: (Clemson - Nike School)
13. Women’s Soccer: (FSU - Nike School)
14. Men’s Golf: (AU - *Under Armour School)
15. Women’s Golf: (Stanford - Nike School)
16. Men’s LAX: (ND - Under Armour School)
17. Women’s LAX: (BC - New Balance School)
18. Men’s Swimming: (ASU - Adidas School)
19. Women’s Swimming: (UVA - Nike School)
20. Rowing: (Texas - Nike School)
21. Men’s X-Country: (OKSt - Nike School)
22. Women’s X-Country: (NCSt - Adidas School)
23. Men’s Water Polo: (Cal - Nike School)
24. Women’s Water Polo (UCLA - Nike School)
25. Men’s Indoor Track & Field (TT - Under Armour School)
26. Women’s Indoor Track & Field (Arkansas - Nike School)
27. Men’s Outdoor Track & Field (UF - Nike School)
28. Women’s Outdoor Track & Field (Arkansas - Nike School)
29. Men’s Tennis: (TCU - Nike School)
30. Women’s Tennis: (TAMU - Adidas School)
31. Archery: (Columbia - Nike School)
32. Bowling: Jax State (Adidas - School)
33. Beach Volleyball: (USC - Nike School)
34. Wrestling: (PSU - Nike School)
35. Skiing: (Colorado - Nike School)
36. Rifle: (TCU - Nike School)
37. Field Hockey: (UNC - Nike School)
38. Fencing: Harvard (Nike School)

Out of the 38 Nat’l Championship awarded to both men, women, & coeducational athletics:
-73.7% were Nike Schools
-10.5% were Under Armour Schools
-10.5% were Adidas Schools
-5.3% were New Balance Schools

Perception = Reality 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back