New Cook Article on 247

Advertisement
Fsu...fsu after he visits up there ..knock down a famu sister with freeman its a wrap...**** have the camaro like freeman in no time...kid is a front runner something serious..knew he wasn't much a um type when ant mothen was giddy tellin him that brandon powell committed to um....and cook gave him a stare an completely ignored him.

- He plans to commit before the UA game. "Probably after the season or probably state game," he said. "I will probably make my final decision after the game. I'll probably put that hat on."

He means this hat:
244.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
he's still making some decisions and wants to find his own for the next 4 years

I think he wants to separate from Yearby. Reads like he's feeling FSU too.

he's still making some decisions and wants to find his own for the next 4 years

I think he wants to separate from Yearby. Reads like he's feeling FSU too.

I think he does too but we will see. Imo, if it was that clear cut I think Yearby would tell the staff and maybe Hurlie wouldn't hit him up this much

Advertisement
I feel like it's been said since the beginning of this process that Cook and Yearby did not want to go to the same school.

**** shame too.

Advertisement
I feel like it's been said since the beginning of this process that Cook and Yearby did not want to go to the same school.

**** shame too.

You never know maybe Yearby Darling and Hurlie can get in his ear enough to get him to switch. It's a 2 team race us and FSU

Advertisement
Back