2028 Neimann Lawrence QB from Ransom Everglades

Kid is the goods…went to a game to support a friend’s son who plays db for the team and they were warming up. The Qb throws any throw with ease. The real deal. I also think he stays at RE bc the education is second to none. Best academics in Florida and top 10 in the country. They got 5 kids into MIT alone this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is the goods…went to a game to support a friend’s son who plays db for the team and they were warming up. The Qb throws any throw with ease. The real deal. I also think he stays at RE bc the education is second to none. Best academics in Florida and top 10 in the country. They got 5 kids into MIT alone this year.
If u think hes staying there got some beach front in montana to sell u lol

Yeah ransom is a great school he’d be an idiot to leave. Met a chick who graduated from ransom years ago. She was bat**** crazy and hit my car with hers to try pushing me out of a parking garage in Coconut Grove in an attempt to leave without having to pay.

However, she’s happily married now and a pretty successful lawyer, somehow.

/no I didn’t smash. Hooked her up with a buddy of mine who loves crazy women and even he couldn’t handle her

Probably the best story from that is them at Red Robin in Tampa and her screaming to the establishment how much she wants to suck a d….

Advertisement
Yeah ransom is a great school he’d be an idiot to leave. Met a chick who graduated from ransom years ago. She was bat**** crazy and hit my car with hers to try pushing me out of a parking garage in Coconut Grove in an attempt to leave without having to pay.

/no I didn’t smash. Hooked her up with a buddy of mine who loves crazy women and even he couldn’t handle her

Probably the best story from that is them at Red Robin in Tampa and her screaming to the establishment how much she wants to suck a d….
There is a lot to unpack in this post. We may need a separate thread.

@HurricanePhilly is not impressed with things he does 3X per week

Advertisement

Boy this post just kept getting better and better lol

Post of the week honors wrapped up

@HurricanePhilly is not impressed with things he does 3X per week
1722200898513.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back