Navarro podcast w/Ferrelli- a B10 corner is evidently coming

Advertisement
Yea you right but last yr CB haul was decent then this yr was astronomical. Addai need to earn his paycheck. Don’t think we should waste another spot at the CB unless it’s a certified stud.

Emotion Reaction GIF

do you really not know what b10 stands for or is this some weird play
Big 10 but nah didn’t lol just learn it now. I just call it Big 10

Advertisement
Tiawan Mullen is declaring for the draft, so he’s not available unfortunately.

But if Jamari Sharpe wants to come back home he’s worth a flyer for developmental purposes due to his upside.

Johnny Dixon would be an intriguing add if he wanted to come back to FL as well...

But otherwise I got nothing as far as guess lol
Dixon would be his second transfer. Waiver needed

Advertisement
Trevell Mullen, 22 signee. Doesn’t look like he played 1 snap this season. I liked him coming out of HS as a natural cover guy but if we are taking transfer/portal guys then they need to be proven additions that will be in the mix to start IMO.

With Graves, Harris, Davonte, Damari, Cormani*, Stafford, Couch, Porter, Curtis (who I could see leaving) bringing him in wouldn’t make much sense to me, JMO. I am all for bringing in another CB, but again it needs to be a veteran that we KNOW can play ala Duce or someone that has yet to enter portal. Competition creates elevated play and that is what we need. Attain as many proven dogs as possible and let the chips fall where they may. We literally lost our 2 starters at CB, this should be an intense competition for PT all the way up to September.

Has there been any smoke with Duce?

Manny offered Trevell Mullin. Mario did not extend the offer.

For whatever that's worth. :noidea:

Advertisement
We need safety depth. J. Williams, Kinchens, M. Williams, Balom(Maybe), Spencer will be the only safeties on the roster unless you take a CB and move them to safety. Speaking of Big 10 DB's, Jaylen Johnson out of OSU might be a good one to take a look at. He's already in the portal, too.

We need safety depth. J. Williams, Kinchens, M. Williams, Balom(Maybe), Spencer will be the only safeties on the roster unless you take a CB and move them to safety. Speaking of Big 10 DB's, Jaylen Johnson out of OSU might be a good one to take a look at. He's already in the portal, too.
Antoine jackson

Advertisement
We need a safety more than another CB IMO. I would take both obviously.

Can anyone name our 3rd and 4th safety for 2023?

Advertisement
Back