Navarro podcast w/Ferrelli- a B10 corner is evidently coming

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doesn’t he have a brother that is there

Trevell Mullen, 22 signee. Doesn’t look like he played 1 snap this season. I liked him coming out of HS as a natural cover guy but if we are taking transfer/portal guys then they need to be proven additions that will be in the mix to start IMO.

With Graves, Harris, Davonte, Damari, Cormani*, Stafford, Couch, Porter, Curtis (who I could see leaving) bringing him in wouldn’t make much sense to me, JMO. I am all for bringing in another CB, but again it needs to be a veteran that we KNOW can play ala Duce or someone that has yet to enter portal. Competition creates elevated play and that is what we need. Attain as many proven dogs as possible and let the chips fall where they may. We literally lost our 2 starters at CB, this should be an intense competition for PT all the way up to September.

No one ever learns, seems like everyone rather prove they have sources instead of letting good things happen to the program.

The best way to get followers though is to report what's going on before everyone else. While people won't always like that, it's your job to have the scoop and get the jump on your competition. Do it enough with some degree of accuracy and you'll get a following which in today's world is key as clicks are money in the bank.

There's a fine line though between scoop and irresponsible journalism. Burn sources enough, they'll drop you. Don't kid yourself though, the sources usually want to tell someone, they eat that **** up giving away information. It builds their ego as someone in the know and when a hint or story drops, that's their moment of personal glory.

Trevell Mullen, 22 signee. Doesn’t look like he played 1 snap this season. I liked him coming out of HS as a natural cover guy but if we are taking transfer/portal guys then they need to be proven additions that will be in the mix to start IMO.

With Graves, Harris, Davonte, Damari, Cormani*, Stafford, Couch, Porter, Curtis (who I could see leaving) bringing him in wouldn’t make much sense to me, JMO. I am all for bringing in another CB, but again it needs to be a veteran that we KNOW can play ala Duce or someone that has yet to enter portal. Competition creates elevated play and that is what we need. Attain as many proven dogs as possible and let the chips fall where they may. We literally lost our 2 starters at CB, this should be an intense competition for PT all the way up to September.
Has there been any smoke with Duce?

Advertisement
Went and listened, it was Ferrelli that mentioned it and he did say a starter, fwiw. If true, I would assume the kid would leave after the bowl game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone plz explain to me what is a B10 and why do we need another CB unless Cormani not coming fr don’t make sense. Need WR, DT, S, RB and another OL then we good.
Emotion Reaction GIF

do you really not know what b10 stands for or is this some weird play

Advertisement
Back