More portaling — Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
Kids leaving because they ain’t starters. That sh*t crazy. He was going to play this season too unless he got passes up by the freshman

But if this guy thought he was gonna be a starter after just one season, he's crazier than Tom Cruise. Makes zero sense for him and Smiffy to leave right now when both were looking at significant playing time this year no matter which way you slice it, and were also potentially an injury or two away from getting starter level PT.

I'll look on the bright side of this, which is hopefully that this means Couch and Williams had passed him up and are doing well. Also, Bethel was probably never really Miami caliber, but it does hurt more now that we blew it with Samuel Jr. Going to need a strong CB class in 2020, and we need to stay healthy and perform well between Bandy/Blades/Ivey this year.

Man, it's proving difficult to get to that 85 number.......

@Liberty City El you were rightfully banging your drum about being a Hodges guy early... you wanna explain yourself on this one 😂. Just playing my man.

I never thought this kid was Miami caliber.

Those CB depth issues we were laughing at Florida about. We are now in the exact same spot. Those Freshman are going to play. Couch especially.

Only got 5 and 2 of em are freshmen. Yes, they’re for sure gonna play.

Advertisement
Kids leaving because they ain’t starters. That sh*t crazy. He was going to play this season too unless he got passed up by the freshman

I think the coaches told him that he is behind the two freshman cbs and won’t be playing against Florida except on special teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got to compete and not everyone can start... No more handholding... I appreciate the depth, but if the kid don't want to compete, then see ya!

Advertisement
Back