More portaling — Nigel Bethel

Advertisement
He was a take because of Manny and Rumph’s failures at that position.

From what I gather he’s just fast, not much of a ball player.
Not giving the defensive staff a pass but it has to be extremely challenging recruiting elite talent when your offensive production was a horrid as it has been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Because after next Saturday, we have to set sail on the 2019 season and not everyone is invited on the boat. If you want to be on the boat, you’ve got to step up this week. You really have to bring it. You have to compete all week. This is going to be a hard week, intentionally. We told them it’s going to be hard. We have to find out…this is really our last evaluation of separating the ones who like it from the ones who love it.” -Diaz
And that's that.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El you were rightfully banging your drum about being a Hodges guy early... you wanna explain yourself on this one 😂. Just playing my man.

I never thought this kid was Miami caliber.

Those CB depth issues we were laughing at Florida about. We are now in the exact same spot. Those Freshman are going to play. Couch especially.

Advertisement
That sucks.
I know he was super fast and developing at the CB position.
Also Smart and a Good Student.

My sense is he waited to see where he fit in this season and likely felt he had a better opportunity elsewhere.
He's gotta do what's best for him.

Wish him well.

Advertisement
Back