Military Vets, get in here

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted3746
  • Start date Start date
And it's my pop's birthday, who was a veteran himself.

Happy birthday, Dad, and thanks to all our veterans for their service!

Advertisement
USAF 1970-1975. Stationed at McDill AFB in Tampa with a tour (72-73) to Southeast Asia (DaNang AFB in S. Vietnam and Takhli RTAFB in Thailand). Good to see all the folks in here that have or are serving. It's an honor and priviledge and sometimes it's hard, but somebody has to do it and we did / are. My thanks and admiration to all.

Advertisement
Thanks to all of my brothers and sisters serving worldwide.

Crawford, D.
FC2
USS Eisenhower '97-99

This post proves that there is hope for our fanbase after all. Thanks and gratitude to everyone in here.

Advertisement
USNR GMG '83-'85

USAF 3P0X1 '85 - '99 Incirlik AB TU, Hurburt Field FL, Nellis AFB NV ('88 Tanker War, '90 -'91 Gulf War, '97 Bosnia)

USAF 1C3X1 '00 - '06, Nellis AFB NV, Rhein Main AB GE, WPAFB OH ('03 - '04 Iraq)

Thanks to all my brothers (and sisters!) in arms.

Advertisement
USAF: HAFB '63-'65; Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam-Ubon, Thailand '66-'67; McDill AFB '67.

Pleasure knowing you are all here.

Advertisement
US Navy - Enlisted Nov 1994. Graduated Naval Academy 2001. Submarines but did some good work w/ the 3/4 Marines and JCCS-1 (Army) when I volunteered to go to Iraq for a year. In Monterey, CA getting another Master's so I can continue this crazy ride - 21 years and counting.

Thanks to those that have served and are serving. Also, thanks to the board for being - "the board". I can't count how many times I'd drive the submarine trying to find the correct heading to get reception so I could check this board for info. Nor do I want to count the number of times I was in the middle of a desert huddled up to a random cell phone tower w/ my iraqi phone trying to get game updates from ya'll... Thank you...

Advertisement
Back