****Miami vs. California PREGAME THREAD****

Advertisement
This team will lose a minimum of 3 games. First of Mario is a dumb coach and can only recruit. George is a MASSIVE LIABILITY and the entire game changed when he committed another foolish penalty. I would kick him off the team and play the other young receivers. Sam Brown needs to play LESS because he too is a liability. Fletcher should never ever leave the playing field as he is having aa great game. Unfortunately, Cam is having an absolute horrendous game. He has players wide open and is just making poor throws and waits too long to get rid of the ball. Our secondary will get trashed in the upcoming games. The coaching staff is really mickey mouse. Our MLB is playing like crap and can't tackle. We must have the slowest secondary in college football. At the end of the day this all falls on Mario's shoulders. This team has a chance to redeem themselves in the second half but they better score on EVERY POSSESSION. GO CANES!

This game was a challenge with the time the distance etc. with that said, the entire team has played like dog ****. Ward is making stupid decisions. The defense forgot who they are. But if you’re gonna just blame Mario for the way these kids have stuck today just shut it. Usually I’d agree and blame the coach. But every single player in the back 7 and the leaders on offense have been dreadful. I think we all get wrapped up in wins and losses now but the ACC title game and playoff will not go down the tubes losing tonight. Terrible effort by the players. They have a quarter plus to make this closer.

Advertisement
Back