****Miami vs. California PREGAME THREAD****

Advertisement
Why are folks asking about Baron, he was fine last game. A couple people are asking on the other sites as well.

He was limping in usf and also went down last game with a right hamstring. He was not 100%

Not saying he is out but he is far from 100% healthy.

He was limping in usf and also went down last game with a right hamstring. He was not 100%

The word on him coming out of HS, at tennessee, and leaving tennessee is he’s an elite talent but soft as can be.

Heard that well before he transferred but attributed it to tough injury luck and what happens when you play hard. That will be how it is all year. Questionable every week and reduced effectiveness as the year goes. Hopefully he refreshes on the bye week

Advertisement
EE716352-95D5-4BB6-B40B-AB146BA290B7.gif

Me at 9:29 central

Advertisement

Both were cramps… was said as much. That does not mean that something did not happen this week. That’s why I was asking. It will not be from what we saw in the last two games, those were cramps.

The word on him coming out of HS, at tennessee, and leaving tennessee is he’s an elite talent but soft as can be.

Heard that well before he transferred but attributed it to tough injury luck and what happens when you play hard. That will be how it is all year. Questionable every week and reduced effectiveness as the year goes. Hopefully he refreshes on the bye week
Really hope with Bain coming back it can give more juice to baron whose definitely been less and less noticeable every week

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Mario has said he doesn’t watch other teams on Game-day but I’m sure he’s filled in on Bama today. Gotta make sure these boys ain’t taking their foot off the gas.

Advertisement
Back