Miami @ Louisville - 10/19/24

We have the #1 scoring offense and #1 total offense, MiamiMike. Louisville is not a push over. We’ve left a few points on the board but statistically we are a 2nd half team so let’s see what adjustments are made.
Exactly. UL DC would tell you he is ecstatic by what he has seen.. I would say after going fg, TD, TD.. He can tell his defense we got them to punt twice with some sacks also.. With our defense we cant afford to miss plays or drop passes..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Borderline unplayable. After UF game I thought he had a shot, no bueno. For a track guy, he plays extremely slow too. It’s discouraging because this was his chance to make a name for himself after sitting for 2 years.
Borderline unplayable? It’s like he’s afraid of contact

Advertisement
Borderline unplayable. After UF game I thought he had a shot, no bueno. For a track guy, he plays extremely slow too. It’s discouraging because this was his shot.
Definitely plays slower than whatever his speed is at. Hadn’t looked fast all year and it shows when the offensive players be dusting him

We need a long sustained drive to open the second half.
We have no one that should be able to beat us on the rest of our schedule, losing this game would be brutal

Advertisement
B
Borderline unplayable. After UF game I thought he had a shot, no bueno. For a track guy, he plays extremely slow too. It’s discouraging because this was his chance to make a name for himself after sitting for 2 years.
borderline? He shouldn’t be on the field he’s a td waiting to happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back