Miami @ Louisville - 10/19/24

Well, this is pretty much we thought it would be.
I really hoped we would come out and lay the wood to this team, but with this defense, that’s not gonna be possible with somebody that’s decent.
They can clearly play with us. Offense didn’t look great in the first half in my opinion keep Fletcher in there.
Run the football burn some clock

Advertisement
Offense doesn't have a lot of imagination. Defense, they are out of position all the time. That is coaching.
We have the #1 scoring offense and #1 total offense, MiamiMike. Louisville is not a push over. We’ve left a few points on the board but statistically we are a 2nd half team so let’s see what adjustments are made.

Advertisement
Advertisement
booger is acting like the fumble was a bad call. I hate when they are like if it wasnt for the fumble. well if it wasnt for another phantom PI call. smh
Notice that the announcers haven’t yet mentioned that we had another TD taken away by another phantom call. But they kept on crying about a correct holding call made against Louisville on their punt return.

They have zero integrity, as usual.

We have the #1 scoring offense and #1 total offense, MiamiMike. Louisville is not a push over. We’ve left a few points on the board but statistically we are a 2nd half team so let’s see what adjustments are made.
With our schedule? I wouldn't expect anything less.

Advertisement
If these guys play so bad, why not give a chance to the youngsters? How much worse can they be?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back