Miami @ Louisville - 10/19/24

Advertisement
Smh so only up 7, instead of having the opportunity to go up 24 coming out of the break. At least their up though

Advertisement
I understand what you’re saying. I don’t think it’s the same issues though. It’s a combination of chemo and bad players. I believe we’re better with Guidry and we can call for his firing if he has 3 bad games
I'm not call for his firing at all. I'm calling for him to stop stunting so much and play more sound D and letting the Dline do their thing instead of helping the offense with some of the calls.

I know Guidry's scheme is dependent on the back 7 to be good....and this back 7 is deficient in positions and struggles to tackle in space.

Advertisement
Well let's hope Guidry's second half adjustments change the game again like usual because Louisville are just marching down the field on us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami should be rolling them. 3 possessions on offense. Costly penalty, back to back sacks when driving, and then the 3 and out before half. Defense just sucks. Dbs are terrible, missed tackles by numerous guys.

Advertisement
Back