Miami at NC State (1-9-21) at noon on Fox Sports

Advertisement
Elijah was listening to da lucky one!
(edit: Sadly Timberlake isn't yet up to the same task like Elijah and Wong... hopefully he can improve, same for Beverly, but I fear his ceiling has been reached)

Advertisement
Just blew a 5 point lead with extra bad play faster than I can type. Sigh.
(edit: With Wong on the bench for a well-deserved breather, looks like a highschool team again)

Advertisement
Gak is utterly useless. He's big for nothing. He can't even give you the basic things any tall guy should be able to do. Miami is playing 5 on 4 with him on the floor. Might as well play Cross at the 5, and play 4 guards.

Miami down 49-45 with 7:58 left in the second half.

I have to remember, this is a career high in minutes and games for Deng Gak. He has been injured the past two years and it has impacted his development.

Advertisement
Miami down 49-45 with 7:58 left in the second half.

I have to remember, this is a career high in minutes and games for Deng Gak. He has been injured the past two years and it has impacted his development.
No, even when Tonye was RAW, he could do basic stuff. He could catch the ball, he could finish on putbacks and pocket passes. He would challenge at the rim. Gak is just bad. He's just big for nothing. Dude is getting posted up by point guards. That's unacceptable and an indictment of how bad he is at post defense.

Advertisement
NO score for 6 minutes, Horrible play and even Wong just went 0 for 2 from the line, Sigh again.

Advertisement
Back