Miami at Florida State (1-27-21) at 6 pm on the ACCN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
11.5 point underdogs and that feels generous
I've been to the last 3 Canes games at Tucker Arena here (I'm in Perry an hour South) and we were underdogs always but twice took it to overtime. So ya never know. They do have some tickets, but it's 2 to a pod and very bad seats and not cheap, so Im gonna try TV ACCN. Love their commercials NOT lol. Go Canes.

I've been to the last 3 Canes games at Tucker Arena here (I'm in Perry an hour South) and we were underdogs always but twice took it to overtime. So ya never know. They do have some tickets, but it's 2 to a pod and very bad seats and not cheap, so Im gonna try TV ACCN. Love their commercials NOT lol. Go Canes.
You're right that you never know, but this is a bad matchup for us already, FSU is red hot, and we are ice cold. Kind of looked like we gave up in that ND game. It was really disheartening to watch.

Nothing beats ACCN's nonstop infomercials and shoddy in-game camera work.

Do you remember Jerome Fitchet? I beleive he was from Perry, mad hops.

Advertisement
FSU literally has it all. Size everywhere, pressure D, can shoot the 3 and they play with an attitude. **** i wish Ham would have stayed!

Advertisement
Canes show up to yet another game going through the motions. Can’t say I’m surprised anymore. You would think being so short handed all season would make guys play their tails off. I see horrible effort every single game and I hate it

i understand we suck and they are very good, but do we have to be so **** awful (im looking at U Beverly, and Wong, get tight Man)

Advertisement
Any hope of an upset is gonna involved Wong NOT having 2 airballs already. (although still our best player so far, with Kam)

Advertisement
Back