Miami at Boston College (1-12-21) at 7 pm on Fox Sports

Advertisement
Miami trails 30-18 with 7:09 left in the first half.

Brooks needs to show on the screen and recover quicker. His man has made three 3s in the half.

Is BC shooting out of their a$$? Are they normally this good from 3?? 7/14 in the first 13 minutes...hard to win against a team shooting at that kind of clip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to move on from Jimmy Boy
Listen, I've been saying changes need to be made but you can't do it just for the sake of doing it. I don't know too many available coaches who I'd say without a doubt could do a better job than Coach L. I do think changes need to be made to the coaching staff and improvements there could be more attainable.

Advertisement
Walker and Beverly being Walker and Beverly, Cross not showing up, Wong a bitsleepy, at least Brooks making FTs so we aren't down double-digits

Advertisement
Listen, I've been saying changes need to be made but you can't do it just for the sake of doing it. I don't know too many available coaches who I'd say without a doubt could do a better job than Coach L. I do think changes need to be made to the coaching staff and improvements there could be more attainable.
Changes needed to be made after last year

Advertisement
Back