MIAMI (-4.5) @FSU Tues 7PM ESPNU

We have played two of the most ridiculous halves of basketball I have ever seen. If we get a touch sloppy after that half, I think I will still take it lol.

Almost lost the first one (assuming you’re referring to Cornell).

This game was better (**** good, actually)… but still not quite there yet with the killer instinct that is needed to survive the madness.

Edit: one specific example: 17 turnovers this game, most of which came in the second half.

Advertisement
Almost lost the first one (assuming you’re referring to Cornell).

This game was better (**** good, actually)… but still not quite there yet with the killer instinct that is needed to survive the madness.

Edit: one specific example: 17 turnovers this game, most of which came in the second half.
Lack of a true pg, our defense from that position isn't as good as other years either, Pack is giving us what he does best though.

Advertisement
Just wanted to check in for all Canes from North Florida to say ...

Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF

and, for the Noles ...

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

Advertisement
They are that low because they were awful in November and early December. They aren't that awful now, and are playing much better. If they were awful like Lville, they would be 14 point underdogs or something like that. They just lost by 9 to UVA. They won back to back ACC road games. This will be very tough to get a W.

If we can lose to GT on the road, we certainly can lose to FSU on the road. FSU beat GT by 11.

Nope, they're awful. November and December matter. If you're bad for 2 months, you're bad. They had a decent week last week, because there is randomness in sports, but tonight proved that they stink.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big thing this team needs to get better at is crushing the opponent once they get them down.

The team has let their foot off the throats of too many opponents.

This game was an improvement - but still work to do.

You want to see a 30+ point win in a game like this at this stage of the year.

Killer instinct is essential for success in March.
This is a really delusional take. Blowout wins on the road, in conference play, are extremely rare. We won by 23 points so not sure why you’re complaining.

Advertisement
Back