Mark walton 2016 highlights

Walton/Homer are by far the best 1-2 punch of all the possible options. It would be nice to have Gus back as depth, but I'd rather the team go onward and upward with MacFarland and Choc.

Advertisement
Not going to lie Im still a big Yearby fan. I believe if the two were given the dame amount of carries that Yearby would finish with more yards.

Walton breaks some big runs gets hit behind LOS so often due to his lack of vision. Yearbys vision and elite footwork moved more chains. Yearby and Roc Thomas had some of the best feet Ive seen from an RB.

With Yearby and Edwards all but gone, Homer should be the backup RB against WV.

Who disagrees?

I would love to hear from the people saying Yearby is clearly the better back

I was one of them, and I still think so. It's not a wide margin, but I still think Yearby is better.

I agree with bshaw28, Walton is a good RB. However, great vision is a must at the position and you can't coach that. To me Yearby is better overall at this point.

Advertisement
I would love to hear from the people saying Yearby is clearly the better back

I was one of them, and I still think so. It's not a wide margin, but I still think Yearby is better.

I agree with bshaw28, Walton is a good RB. However, great vision is a must at the position and you can't coach that. To me Yearby is better overall at this point.
Fair enough. His vision is clearly better but respectfully disagree.

Yearby tip toes running up the middle. I don't believe the narrative about Waltons vision. I think he just needs more patience.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A RB with poor vision and lacks patience is liken to road kill. They will make a BIG run here and there but more often than not... They end up road kill.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back