Mario vs Utah Round 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m saying Oregon is not Bama as fans have tried to make them seem. They have some star blue chips & they also have a gang of 3 stars in rotation. Which is y their win over OSU was so impressive. However, w/ that being said, they are still a more talented team, per recruiting rankings, than Utah. Kyle Whittingham is a helluva coach. Always respected him.
Kyle available?

Advertisement
Oregon is not a very talented team. Their QB is doo doo. Their running back is nutten special. Their receivers are average.

I’m saying Oregon is not Bama as fans have tried to make them seem. They have some star blue chips & they also have a gang of 3 stars in rotation. Which is y their win over OSU was so impressive. However, w/ that being said, they are still a more talented team, per recruiting rankings, than Utah. Kyle Whittingham is a helluva coach. Always respected him.
Oh for sure. If ppl thought that’s what Mario in eguene then they lost they **** mind..OSU played terrible game 1. Tbh I didn’t put that much stock in it because I thought OSU was a team that would get better as the year went on..but yeah Kyle whittenham has developemental program that works..and with this class of JRs, SRs and super SRs he struck gold this year..they are like a pitt, NC state type team. Physical, mature and experienced

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back